Bored on the commute....

Dubbs

Fledgling Freddie
For those that commute into work everyday by train or other scum-transport method...

i-pod spotting.... Have you seen how many people are using those very noticeable white earphones that come with the i-pod? Talk abotu announcing to muggers that they've got a few hundred sov's worth of ipod in their pockets!

I've started counting how many I see of a morning and today was a record (yep, sad but my commute to Richmond IS boring :eek7: )

Today's total? 6! In a hour commute! Three on the same train standing near each other!

Anyone beat that? Or alternatively anyone else notice anything similar?

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont think i've seen anyone, seen a few using earphones but they are plugged into mobiles i think, similar to mine!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
A friend of mine at work just spent a stupid amount of money on a i-pod Coat. There are play controls sewn into the left sleeve and wiring around the coat that goes to a *secret compartment* where you put your ipod.

Seems stupid to me though, as there is no LED readout on the coat. So how do you select your next track without knowing what is on it? Especially if you havea 20 Gigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom