Bored of Sons of Anarchy?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I am a bit to be honest.

Anyway, I just watched this Aussie program called Bikie Wars (they have to add an eee to everything) it's a dramatisation of a fight that went off in 1984. Here's a trailer -

[media]
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQcpRoxL1Tg
[/media]

The first episode is a bit dodgy, that Scottish twat wants to shut the fuck up, but it's pretty good in it's way and remind me of me yoof, dodgy haircuts and demin cuts etc. Worth a watch :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I havn't watched the last season yet, the fact Clay was still around, nothing really progressing etc. I'd rather it wasnt some big megadrama every season just the club being the club would be nice.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I got a bit bored of it, watched it all though.

Doesn't help that Jax turned into a massive bellend.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I havn't watched the last season yet, the fact Clay was still around, nothing really progressing etc. I'd rather it wasnt some big megadrama every season just the club being the club would be nice.

Agree with that 100%. This other program is far more realistic, even if they do say some silly stuff sometimes

ECA

I am a FH squatter
That's funny I was watching the trailer you posted and thought "this looks a bit like Underbelly but with a biker war" then up pops FROM THE MAKERS OF UNDERBELLY!.

Underbelly is great btw, fantastic aus crime drama based on real historical figures/crimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom