Bored at work?????

Ucallme

Banned
I know this isn't meant for RvR section but I know lots of people check the RvR section more than Off topic. If you are bored at work and want to do something check this website :)

Some wicked games on it...

http://coffeebreakarcade.com/

Amphrax/Arauddry

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
omg this should go in OT forum omg!

Imagine all the people in OT posting here cause more people check here ...

:m00:

Ucallme

Banned
Pirkel said:
omg this should go in OT forum omg!

Imagine all the people in OT posting here cause more people check here ...

:m00:

It takes alot to Fuck me off and this has to be 1 of the things that do it...

Not just you mate, just in general.

Day in Day out I see so many Fuck Wits that are so negative with posts. So what if I posted it in the wrong section, its not gonna affect your day is it ffs.

People take these fucking forums far too seriously.

Ban me for swearing coz atm I really dont care, call it a bad day at work or whatever but somebody has to say something about all these shits posting replies which are negative.

Amphrax

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
What ever happened to you Amph I really don't know but you seriously need to take a step back and pop a chill pill or two.

1. I wasn't just negative I told you a VERY valid reason why that shouldn't be posted in the RvR section ... If people would just post stuff wherever they wanted the forum would turn into an unreadable mess within a week ... more so then it already is tbh. The RvR forum with it's 200 pointless grats on rrx threads is a perfect example of that.

2. The way my post was written especially with that dumb cow at the end I'd think that someone who showed to have a sense of humor in the past like you would have recognized it was sarcastic.

3. "People who take this forum far to serious" ... Irony?

4. Thank you for your positive contribution to these forums! Change the world begin with yourself!

Ucallme

Banned
Pirkel said:
What ever happened to you Amph I really don't know but you seriously need to take a step back and pop a chill pill or two.

1. I wasn't just negative I told you a VERY valid reason why that shouldn't be posted in the RvR section ... If people would just post stuff wherever they wanted the forum would turn into an unreadable mess within a week ... more so then it already is tbh. The RvR forum with it's 200 pointless grats on rrx threads is a perfect example of that.

2. The way my post was written especially with that dumb cow at the end I'd think that someone who showed to have a sense of humor in the past like you would have recognized it was sarcastic.

3. "People who take this forum far to serious" ... Irony?

4. Thank you for your positive contribution to these forums! Change the world begin with yourself!

I know this isn't like me to post stuff like this and i do totally agree with you, maybe i was abit harsh but i also have a point in the majority of posts people do tend to add negative replies. Maybe i read it wrong and this wasn't just aimed at you.

Amphrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom