Bored at School!

S

Sard-Nair

At school, on the internet what caan i do? does anybody have a URL to some decent game or somthing? this lesson sucks cow tits ! :clap: thanks!

V

Validus

and apprantly its not the only thing

milking_cows.jpg

D

dukat_lionheart

heh i know the feeling, bored @ college, free period waiting to go home :(

need DAOC!! GIVF!!

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by -Nxs-
www.isketch.net

I think - been playing that for ages while skilling up on crafting :) great game

I always end up making a complete arse of the drawing, and getting shouted at, when I attempt to play that. :(

S

Sard-Nair

GOD DAMN school sucks !
In a lesson called Graphics, its totally horse manure!
my teacher is ghey...hes a p00f, seriously... (/em prays he isnt looking at this)

get some funny pics up so i can show all these sad people in my class and watch them rofl

S

Sharma

I dont i use babelfish to get past the RM restrictions and log on irc. :p

S

Sard-Nair

School wont even let me log on MSN either never mind IRC...and i was on a website playing some java games and this ''wannabe'' teacher called Mr Beardsworth logged onto admin and canceled the website like a moron:mad:

T

Tom

Omg you go to school and don't want to learn?

Its only 16 years ago for me, but surely things haven't changed that much?

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Nairyk-Fwiah
School wont even let me log on MSN either never mind IRC...and i was on a website playing some java games and this ''wannabe'' teacher called Mr Beardsworth logged onto admin and canceled the website like a moron:mad:

Http://www.mess.be

Check there and you shall find your web version of MSN and your holy grail of chatting to friends.

S

scootay

true college sucks balls, but i always find that a game called "qucksnooker" makes it a little less painfull, and when download, it does not get restricted. type it in a search engine and enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread