Bored and not finding enough ppl to fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
its only gonna affect rvr so more hib, more mid and more alb rvr guilds. i cant see it being a bad thing. more tower & keep humping too if your into that sort of thing ;)

in my limited pryd experience its not much different from excal, just alot more paladins here ^^

u can still roll chars on pryd just u wont be able to switch between them and excal chars convieniently. i think mythic should forget that crap, cos lets be honest, if someone wants to crossrealm they'll just use msn or irc or forum pms...

as for whose best well we'll see won't we :m00:

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
i am saying they are unlikely to cluster us with prydwen

They posted the proposed clusters on the GOA website. The Excal/Pryd cluster is what's being voted on. To be practical, they can only cluster servers that share the same language. :)

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
u can still roll chars on pryd just u wont be able to switch between them and excal chars convieniently.

And, importantly, you can only roll chars in the same realm on both servers. Unless you already have chars from another realm on Pryd. As far as I can see, this is the only real objection to clustering - it means new players (or anyone else without chars on Pryd, atm) would only be able to create characters in one realm on the English servers...

Lethul

FH is my second home
Jergiot said:
finally? its enough to see their movies to see they are better then 99% of the alb guilds on excal xD

so there is 99 other guilds than AD on alb/exc. damn, thats a lot of guilds ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
If you are concerned you cant play Hib-Mid-Alb/Prydwen because you dont have chars there: Pick a realm now and make a level 20 character or so. That's prolly enough to warrant you picking that later on.

Ofcourse if you're unsure about what to play it wont work - but if you didnt pick anything @ Prydwen by now I doubt you will miss that choice when clustering with Prydwen goes live (if they even cluster Excal <-> Prydwen and not some other server).

so I kinda think thats a mood point for current players; prolly not for new players tho. Ah well...

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i am not saying they wont cluster, i am saying they are unlikely to cluster us with prydwen

read up mate:

Clustering can be considered for servers with lower populations and this juncture could possibly concern :
English servers :
Excalibur and Prydwen.

k thx ;d

give cluster!!!1111

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
CLUSTER BABY!! WE MYUST CLUSTER, IF WE CLUSTER WE ARE STONING!!! IF WE DONT WE ARE EAK!!! I NOT BOTE!!! BUT ALL CLUTER!!@! CLUSTER FOR WINNN!~!! ALL CLUSTER CLUSTERRRRRRRRR0000000000R CLUSTER EVERY!!

WE MYSRT CLUSETEr!! I WANT ALL TO CLUSTEr!1 MORE PEOPEL TTO FIGHT...LONGER LONGGOTIVBINTY !!! CLUDSYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CLUSTTEEERRRRRR

AND MORREEEEEEE ALCOHOL.............AND ALSO!!!!! MORE MARAWANA~!!!!!!!!!!

<GOES OFF TO ROLL SPLIFF FTW>

GOOD NIGHT!!

Exinferis

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
so there is 99 other guilds than AD on alb/exc. damn, thats a lot of guilds ;)

not learned about % in school then? ;)

and voted for cluster, givz!! :clap:

Minau

Loyal Freddie
who cares if u cant roll a toon on another realm ?!?
Decent RvR > roleplaying

Lethul

FH is my second home
Exinferis said:
not learned about % in school then? ;)

and voted for cluster, givz!! :clap:

no, i think i had 100% on that test in school :cheers:

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
CLUSTER BABY!! WE MYUST CLUSTER, IF WE CLUSTER WE ARE STONING!!! IF WE DONT WE ARE EAK!!! I NOT BOTE!!! BUT ALL CLUTER!!@! CLUSTER FOR WINNN!~!! ALL CLUSTER CLUSTERRRRRRRRR0000000000R CLUSTER EVERY!!

WE MYSRT CLUSETEr!! I WANT ALL TO CLUSTEr!1 MORE PEOPEL TTO FIGHT...LONGER LONGGOTIVBINTY !!! CLUDSYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CLUSTTEEERRRRRR

GOOD NIGHT!!

alchopops on the park again?

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty funny, I could rp farm my own chars on both accounts then:-P
Not saying I would, but it would be damn convenient lol.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

CLUSTTEEERRRRRR

GOOD NIGHT!!

drugz are bad for u mate..

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Clustering as it happens now means that they may as well delete all english servers, cause there won't be much appeal left for new players.

If they find a way for new( and current) players not to be restricted to 1 realm on the english servers I'm all for it.

Danita

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
One thing I don't understand is the restriction that if you haven't selected a realm on both servers yet that you cannot do so after the cluster has been opened. I fail to see any logic behind this idea - I mean there will be an 8 (!) hour restriction to jump between the 2 servers within the cluster so why not allow to start on a new realm/server even after clustering has been introduced.

Of course this won't be a problem for all the long term players here. But what happens to people who start playing after clustering has been introduced (there are not many new players but you can find a couple each week nonetheless) - those are then limited to only 1 "server" unless they wanna play a french or german version. Also consider people that want to finally buy a buffbot account (or a second account in general for whatever reason) - they too will be limited to one realm on the excal/pryd cluster.

In the US this restriction isn't a big problem - people can choose from between 10 or so servers/clusters all of which are english... but this idea just cannot be applied to the european set of servers.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Subedai said:

CLUSTTEEERRRRRR

GOOD NIGHT!!

just quit again kk?

translation:

Ghaballisankalsaagaaggaaaagaaa ????+

Septina

Part of the furniture
Garbannoch said:
One thing I don't understand is the restriction that if you haven't selected a realm on both servers yet that you cannot do so after the cluster has been opened. I fail to see any logic behind this idea - I mean there will be an 8 (!) hour restriction to jump between the 2 servers within the cluster so why not allow to start on a new realm/server even after clustering has been introduced.

- Players who have characters from different realms on both servers will still be able to play them, but there is a one hour timer to change from one to the other

Said 8 hours when clustering was introduced in the US but appearantly it got changed to 1 hour.
I see your point tho, if they put a limit between the logons on different clusters I dont see any point in not letting ppl roll chars on both clusters :eek:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
It's still 8 hours on US servers, but 1 hour here--apparently, GOA will have some latitude in how to cluster in Europe, including which zones and so on. This leads me to believe that even the restriction with new accounts could be lifted, if GOA works on Mythic a little. :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Reno said:
Clustering as it happens now means that they may as well delete all english servers, cause there won't be much appeal left for new players.

If they find a way for new( and current) players not to be restricted to 1 realm on the english servers I'm all for it.

Danita

Aye m8y, ITS THE END! THE END I TELL YOU!!!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
It's still 8 hours on US servers, but 1 hour here--apparently, GOA will have some latitude in how to cluster in Europe, including which zones and so on. This leads me to believe that even the restriction with new accounts could be lifted, if GOA works on Mythic a little. :)

yeah, would be sweet cant really agree with the " new account - 1 realm " concept at all.. its silly. If 8 hour barrier can be lifted, realm problem could be solved along with it.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
its only gonna affect rvr so more hib, more mid and more alb rvr guilds. i cant see it being a bad thing. more tower & keep humping too if your into that sort of thing ;)

in my limited pryd experience its not much different from excal, just alot more paladins here ^^

u can still roll chars on pryd just u wont be able to switch between them and excal chars convieniently. i think mythic should forget that crap, cos lets be honest, if someone wants to crossrealm they'll just use msn or irc or forum pms...

as for whose best well we'll see won't we :m00:

Yes for sure it's easy to use irc, FH etc to realmspy, altho its a different thing to see that a huge Midzerg is gathering for Relicraid, then log on ur hibgrp to leech rps. 1 hour isnt that bad, if there is bad action on mid, you can just take a dinner break and go hib or alb afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom