Bored and not finding enough ppl to fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Brylle Madness said:
WTB: Enemies on Pryd
Yeah, so you can keep on boosting your 4.8+ mil RPs! (Honest, guv, it is that much, nevermind what Duskwave says!)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Yeah, so you can keep on boosting your 4.8+ mil RPs! (Honest, guv, it is that much, nevermind what Duskwave says!)

i bet you wanna touch him :x

Belomar

Part of the furniture
My Bard on Prydwen is deleted since 1 year ago, to make space for a whole lot of FotM Mid chars. ;)

Oh, and I do want to touch him, VF, but only with a loooong pole: :touch:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
My Bard on Prydwen is deleted since 1 year ago, to make space for a whole lot of FotM Mid chars. ;)

Oh, and I do want to touch him, VF, but only with a loooong pole: :touch:

cool :D im r11 with all chars combined, do you want to touch me aswell? :D

/bored

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
It would be really fun to play whit and against the best groups on exc gif cluster today =)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
1. sure it's a downside for new players they cant play 2 realms
2. allready playing players can just create a /lvl20 player on another realm or something to ensure you can level chars there in the future
3. if you dont play 2 different realms on each server, and whine about not beeing able to create a character on another realm after clustering, well most have played daoc 2-3 years, think people should have created all chars they want before the cluster by now tbh
4. i know LOADS of ppl who would just login into wow site and cancel subs INSTA when clustering goes live, alot of old guilds and very many old players will start to play again, most of them have stopped playing daoc/prydwen because of the low pop rate
5. not hard for a sane mind to understand that this is whats needed doing for the english servers to survive, also some of the german and french servers.

and for not beeing able to join the excal guilds if your char are on prydwen: you can move your char to another cluster, pryd->exc then join their guilds etc, same exc->pryd if you want, atleast you can on US, expect same inc for us, you do this with some npc's ingame nothing advanced.

g i v e c l u s t e r i n g a l l r e a d y !

Valgair 10L6 Healer Prydwen
Argt 7L0 Druid Excalibur

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
cool :D im r11 with all chars combined, do you want to touch me aswell? :D
Nah--the difference is that Brylle does not have "4.8+p mil RPs" combined, that's just an e-peen elongating lie (like the other time where he tried to pass off his then RR4(?) RM as RR9). ;)

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
PE would probably be back for clustering, along with a lot of others.

will fader, tatters, and pinbuck be back ? otherwise its not the PE we are talking about :(

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
will fader, tatters, and pinbuck be back ? otherwise its not the PE we are talking about :(

And what would you know about that? xd

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Dreami's just mad because you didnt mention his name ;<

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
every time you vote for server rvr clustering, goa will donate 1 euro to homeless children.. im sure

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
everyone better get voting then, or dallas will be sleeping on the street for the next month ;<

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
kewl any good alb/hib stealthers on prydwen? Rambo still playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom