Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
knew it was coming, hadn't really looked into it though.

Shoot 'n' loot your way through a brand new adventure that rockets you onto Pandora's moon in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, coming this Fall for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC!

Discover the story behind Borderlands 2’s villain, Handsome Jack, and his rise to power in this brand new game in the Borderlands series. Taking place between the original Borderlands and Borderlands 2, the Pre-Sequel gives you a whole lotta new gameplay featuring the genre fusion of shooter and RPG gameplay that players can’t get enough of.

Get high in low gravity and launch across the moonscape to take enemies down from above using new ice and laser weapons. Catch-a-ride on the lunar landscape with new vehicles equipped with deadly weapons allowing for more levels of destructive mayhem.

So grab a friend (or two, or three), strap on a rocket, and take off on a brand new Borderlands adventure

The characters are

Athene The Gladiator
Wilhelm The Enforcer
Nisha The Lawbringer
Claptrap The Fragtrap (yes! finally get to play as a Claptrap :D)

Poag

m00?
Aethene Wilhelm and Claptrap are characters from the other games....but Nisha? dont recall that name...

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
This just screams "shameless cash in before moving onto next gen" for me.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aethene Wilhelm and Claptrap are characters from the other games....but Nisha? dont recall that name...

Isn't Nisha the sheriff in lynchwood? I could be wrong. obviously Wilhelm gets turned into a robot at some point as you fight him as such during BL2

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This just screams "shameless cash in before moving onto next gen" for me.

I wouldn't really call it a shameless cash grab, a lot of people were wondering what happened between BL1 and BL2, they basically answered with this, its still only the third Borderlands game so they arent exactly milking it yet. Hopefully they start working on Borderlands 3 though, can't wait for that... this is basically Borderlands 1.5.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I feel that this is borderlands 3, same kind of content forwards as 1->2.

And the milking comes from the 100k different DLC released :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

well it is Borderlands 3 technically... but its not :p you know what I mean.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i know, meant more towards in not being in the "should just be a dlc" category :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Funny, borderlands is one of the only games where the dlc actually adds serious content to the game.

This is borderlands 3, we're just in a universe now where releasing stuff out of sequence is the cool thing to do.

Playable claptrap should be awesome though they'll have to come up with a reason for him becoming useless again otherwise he'd have totally crowed about all his adventures in borderlands 2. It would be pretty funny if he saved the universe and then they format his mind or something to shut him up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Facepalm all you want, i don't care for claptrap at all. As said; f*ck claptrap.

Yeah there's a few dlc that add content, but there's a hell of a lot more cosmetics.

I also think that character classes in any game should be free and not a selling point for dlc and cosmetics costing money should be for free to play games only.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The cosmetics are 80p or something...

The real DLC is great, £7.99 for loads more content (And not day 1 DLC)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Borderlands is one of the only games that I think can justify their DLC (not the weapon skins and shit), just cause they're so long and normally good fun.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
(And not day 1 DLC)

Well, not released day 1 ;)

One of the companies i worked for was planning on "we make the content, then month later put the stuff on dlc". Essntially it's day 1, but just not released. Said my piece in that plan. It's quite the norm actually.

But yeah, BL dlc(or should say expansions) are good.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Started this the other day. A little behind the times me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom