Books no one should be without.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Customers who bought this book also bought:

Trust, the Hand Book: A Guide to the Sensual and Spiritual Art of Handballing by Bert Herrman (Paperback)
Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook by Jay Wiseman (Paperback)
Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism by Philip Miller, et al (Paperback)
The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus: How to Go Down on a Woman and Give Her Exquisite Pleasure by Violet Blue (Paperback)
The New Bottoming Book by Janet W. Hardy, Dossie Easton (Paperback)

Customers who bought this book also bought:

The Gallery of Regrettable Food by James Lileks (Hardcover)
Walter, the Farting Dog by William Kotzwinkle, et al (Hardcover)
The Zen of Farting by Reepah Gud Wan, Carl Japikse (Editor) (Paperback)
Knitting With Dog Hair: Better a Sweater from a Dog You Know and Love Than from a Sheep You'll Never Meet by Kendall Crolius, Anne Montgomery (Paperback)
Who Cut the Cheese: A Cultural History of the Fart by Jim Dawson (Introduction) (Paperback)

:eek6:

L

leoric

Man i aint got the patience to read :( Wheres da pwiddy pictures? :)

N

np-insane

Books sucks ass tbh =)
I've never been able to complete a book that is longer than 5 pages =)
No wonder I suck at school! =|

A

Arnor

Spread legs. Insert fist. Twist around for 15-30 minutes or until orgasm. Remove fist. Wash hand. Repeat upon request.

But now that I've discovered Ms. Addington's fantastic book with it's detailed descriptions and explanations, I am a changed man. Can I get a witness? Praise Jesus!

aww man! :rolleyes:

L

leoric

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spread legs. Insert fist. Twist around for 15-30 minutes or until orgasm. Remove fist. Wash hand. Repeat upon request.

But now that I've discovered Ms. Addington's fantastic book with it's detailed descriptions and explanations, I am a changed man. Can I get a witness? Praise Jesus!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Arnor

There goes my appetite :sick:

L

leoric

quote:

There goes my appetite :barf:

L

leoric

quote:

There goes my appetite :(

L

leoric

Originally posted by Ekydus
Aww poor leoric.

Lemmie help.

:puke:

Ta mate, Always forgeting me smilies, I tried :sick: ;puke:<Missed Caps :barf: lol F*cking hell im a n00b! Errm Welsh even :D

L

leoric

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
: P u k e : you fool!

: w a l l :

:B i t F * c k i n g L a t e N o w:

Where were u when i needed u Blith? Where? Ay? C,mon tell me?!!!

B

BlitheringIdiot

(you havent actually typed it correctly yet) :p

A good mentor lets you struggle on your own for a bit.

L

leoric

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
(you havent actually typed it correctly yet) :p

A good mentor lets you struggle on your own for a bit.

Such a wise Mentor :)

:puke: This ok boss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom