Bookable server MOHAA

E

Eager Sniper

Forgive me for sounding dumb but....I have been trying to book the bookable servers. the FAQ are pish and My friend has tried to, I want 2 bookable server for MOHAA I do not understand how it works. I know how to set up the server and that but It not letting me put in a date, it Just says hit finnish to play. What i was expecting to see was I regester that I want 2 bookable server then it takes my money, then I see a calender for when I can use them, I dont use barrys often not since I changed server company and had some cash left over, So if anyone could tell me how to do it I would be greatfull.

Cheers Eager

www 2ndrangers co uk
eagersniper@hotmail.com

A

Aeron

Try this link 1st :

>> Click & Read Carefully <<

This is how i book,

when im presented with the bookable servers menu where you can view and select all the games,i click on " VIEW DIARY PLANNER " on the game i want ( example : Mohaa )
a page opens to reveal the 4 mohaa bookables servers (example),click on the clock icon on what ever server 1,2,3 or 4,then you get another popup
should say "What do you want to play?" select mod and config click next and go through each page config it as you go,once it's done click finish,close the window then,it's ready to launch from the time you selected to start in the setup you just made.

IMPORTANT :>> DO NOT click the "launch game" tab after you made the booking as this has nothing to do with the booking you made ok.

EXAMPLE :>> So say you booked the server on server #2 the ip you would need to connect to would be 213.221.176.34:29961 at what ever time you set it to start from.

the bookable ip's

Bookable servers

#1 : 213.221.176.34:29960
#2 : 213.221.176.34:29961
#3 : 213.221.176.34:29962
#4 : 213.221.176.34:29963

Add them to what ever programme you use to launch the game ( All seeing eye or gamespy for example ) and click to join around the time you told it to start,remember the private password though as you will need to give it to people you want to connect,if you don't,no one will be able to connect.

Or you use this next link should you feel you need more advanced support.

>> Support <<

I have never had a problem making a booking myself with the time inputs.

Users who are viewing this thread