Boogie Pimps - Somebody to Love

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
... has the best video ever. The song is pretty your bog standard dance/whatever lot, but the video is complete and utter joy.

It features a rather yummy looking semi-naked woman crawling around ontop of what look like hills, with small babies parachuting down ontop of her.

Watch it. Now.

*My 12 year old neice was watching some poo music channel on the telly. Not me. I swear :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes the song is average but the video is cool!

I love the parachuting babies...especially the one that bursts into tears

And the model is Natasha Mealey I think....

http://snipurl.com/3qms.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
The video i must say is really funky, i love it. :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Video is fun shame that they had to completely bastardise Jefferson Airplane's "somebody to love" though.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Yoni said:
Video is fun shame that they had to completely bastardise Jefferson Airplane's "somebody to love" though.

Bastardise? They murdered one of the best songs ever.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Thats what I said - I think :p

Although I personally prefer White Rabbit :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
as do I...but it's close ;)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Me and my mate from work spent a good couple of hours trying to remember the name of this video.
He back from a trip home with this vauge description of parachuting babies and a semi-naked woman. I swear we thought he'd gone nuts :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I don't like the video tbh, WHY OH WHY ARE THERE PARACHUTING BABIES?

mank!

Part of the furniture
Yoni said:
Thats what I said - I think :p

Although I personally prefer White Rabbit :)

It's your fault that I've been thinking about this all night now. Which do I prefer? Argh.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The video should be banned as it requires you to listen to the lamest dance remix of a song ever, one which as already said, murders the original.
Don't give these artists attention tbh, it just encourages more back-catalogue raping.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Great track and Vid, u have to listen to the Salt Shaker rmx first, very quality.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Sir Frizz said:
I don't like the video tbh, WHY OH WHY ARE THERE PARACHUTING BABIES?

Because if they weren't parachuting babies then it would be a model writhing around on the hills being bombarded with babies plummetting to their death.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Crap video, even crapper song.

Something disturbs me about infants dropping onto a lingerie clad writhing model who looks like a fekking nympho (not bad on her own...) ...but with the babies it's ...it's....I dunno it erks me though.

Killed JA vocals. Making that woman look as though she's singing it and younger people might lap it up and go..."oh I really like her voice!" <grr> I love the original song and it peeves me they did that..
For years now the bastards have been ruining great songs by making ads that are totally annoying (like ... most of them) and putting cool songs to them so that I h8 them forever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom