Fake but still sick.
So go away you sick fuck :p

S

slapmesilly..

on a scale from 1 to Sick..

that's SICK!

S

SFXman

Exactly my point. Fake or not it made me feel extreme nausea when I first saw it...

S

Sigurd

just wanted to see if anyone was taken in by it here, since a whole mailing list was :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by the_chimera
just wanted to see if anyone was taken in by it here, since a whole mailing list was :rolleyes:
Rephrase/restructure/say it in another way.
:uhoh: :confused:

O

old.Tohtori

Flucking bonsai kitten...

No! I don't feel sick.

No! I don't think it's real.

NO! I don't want to sign a petition to stop that website.

NO! I don't care if they plan the same on babies and the makers of this site should be obliterated!!

NO!!! It's old...

Makes a point. Yes. Thank you.

S

SFXman

The reason why you can say that is because it is fake. I aint trying to stop it I just think it is a sick joke :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by SFXman
The reason why you can say that is because it is fake. I aint trying to stop it I just think it is a sick joke :p

Well actually if it was real i couldn't give a damn, call me unfeely or whatnot but those things don't affect me that much. GEneration TV foeva!! :p

I was pointing that towards the people who actually ARE trying to stop it with petitions and such, trying to shut down a website for the second time allready. Silly people...

S

SFXman

Yeah yeah... but if it was real I could hit that guy if I was ever introduced to him :p
That's how I'd feel in that case.
It is just plain sick, twisted, fucked up or whatever.
Why would anyone even come up with something like that... oh yeah, because they are twisted, mentally ill and fucked up individuals.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by SFXman
oh yeah, because they are twisted, mentally ill and fucked up individuals.

Which covers about 95% of this world :p

Yeah, it might not be nice but it's funneh how people have gone on a rampage because of it how animals are abused and such. Those people need to take a reality check and check out the stuff that ain't real. We're kinda arguing about different points here but..ah well :D

T

Tenko

Originally posted by old.tRoG
What's sick is the prices, Ouch!

Thats ok as there is enough info to do it yourself.

I've already got a bonsai Kitten at home (it looks so sweet on the mantle, my daughter loves it!)

I'm currently working on a Bonsai Bambi and I am hoping to do a Bonsai Panda next year assuming I can get the permits to export one from China (shouldn't be hard, couple of hundred bucks in the right pocket and that panda cub is mine :clap: )

Users who are viewing this thread