Bonedancers

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
no pabaoe spell for a bd....

if i get this right you mean 3 healer pets (you always have the commander anyway ;) ) you will be able to summon them at lvl 45 (but 3 healer pets= low lvl pets)

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Keitan said:
Do bonedancers get any pbaoe spell ?

/ty in advance
twf as a ra not rly a pbae spell but..

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
banelord is a ml ability not a normal spell you can use all the time

and it will drain your own life 75% so your enemyes will kill you fast go conworker instead... ml9 comander pet 2h + capped buffs = 8xx(-2xx) dammage each hit (styled) on hib chain armor....

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Pyrus said:

and it will drain your own life 75% so your enemyes will kill you fast go conworker instead... ml9 comander pet 2h + capped buffs = 8xx(-2xx) dammage each hit (styled) on hib chain armor....

yes...your like 1shot once u have pressed the ml8 BL ability....BUT ! All u have to do is use the rr5 ability...charge right in the middle of a whole bunch of Albs (especially in a tower or keep defence/take) ... drop TWF3 ... make sure u have some enemie targeted...drop ML8 bomb..life tap... !!!! ......ML2 .... and voila = shitload of rp's :p TBH u can not compare farming rp's when it comes to deciding between convoker and banelord....not to mention no rogue class will attack u if u have like 2+ brittle guards....Physical defence3 + will definetly help u "farm" more ...have in mind ML1 zone of unmana...when facing some kind of enemie caster or casters...the balance will drop more in ur favour (since insta life tap has all rdy moved the balance to ur side :p )
Just my 2cents bout the ML path when it comes to rp's...however choosing what ML path u like...deffinetly has to do with ur play-style...hands-down Banelord is the best ML ability in this game...(when it comes to RVR)

Tsolias 8l5 svg
Giwsakhs 9l4 bd
Koukla 5l5 aug healer
Tsarouxias 5l7 sham
Tsoglani 4l7 rm
+3 more low rr :p

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
Tsolias said:
yes...your like 1shot once u have pressed the ml8 BL ability....BUT ! All u have to do is use the rr5 ability...charge right in the middle of a whole bunch of Albs (especially in a tower or keep defence/take) ... drop TWF3 ... make sure u have some enemie targeted...drop ML8 bomb..life tap... !!!! ......ML2 .... and voila = shitload of rp's :p TBH u can not compare farming rp's when it comes to deciding between convoker and banelord....not to mention no rogue class will attack u if u have like 2+ brittle guards....Physical defence3 + will definetly help u "farm" more ...have in mind ML1 zone of unmana...when facing some kind of enemie caster or casters...the balance will drop more in ur favour (since insta life tap has all rdy moved the balance to ur side :p )
Just my 2cents bout the ML path when it comes to rp's...however choosing what ML path u like...deffinetly has to do with ur play-style...hands-down Banelord is the best ML ability in this game...(when it comes to RVR)

you cannot prepare for this really (use banelord abilityes) and have to be very fast.... if you are a newstared gamer ill not recomend it... i have played my bd long time and still got alitle problems with some abilityes (ye ye many think bds is 1 botton char but you cannot survive with that alone)
im not high rr with my bd yet but have instead tested with different templates for stealth killing and its pretty hard as most stealthers use heat weapon and no rr abilitys will reduse fire dammage on you...

point is try out conworker first its easyest ;)

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Pyrus said:
you cannot prepare for this really (use banelord abilityes) and have to be very fast.... if you are a newstared gamer ill not recomend it... i have played my bd long time and still got alitle problems with some abilityes (ye ye many think bds is 1 botton char but you cannot survive with that alone)
im not high rr with my bd yet but have instead tested with different templates for stealth killing and its pretty hard as most stealthers use heat weapon and no rr abilitys will reduse fire dammage on you...

point is try out conworker first its easyest ;)
If you have a hard time killing stealthers with a BD you shouldn't really comment on the class at all, even if they are using heat weapons.

belse

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
If you have a hard time killing stealthers with a BD you shouldn't really comment on the class at all, even if they are using heat weapons.
and what do you know? nothing it it seems, and still you comment...

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
No PBAE spell, but they do get a AE focus snare in suppresion.

However, the spell has been broken for ages (the ae effect), and to be frank i dunno if it's have been fixed yet.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
belse said:
and what do you know? nothing it it seems, and still you comment...
I've played a bd, i've played with a bd and i've played against bd's.

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
No PBAE spell, but they do get a AE focus snare in suppresion.

However, the spell has been broken for ages (the ae effect), and to be frank i dunno if it's have been fixed yet.

actually i think this is been fixed.... still need some rvr testeing but worked when albs infils runned towards me actually its become a handy spell ;)

i think this spell will be in my quickbar =)

Kanim

Banned
Himse said:
are you suggesting...................... EBABY!?!

radar_screen_finished.jpg

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Bedazzling Aura of Deflection??
The Empty Mind??

yes i have seen them but i dont train in them... reason is that is VERY rare anyone jump me solo.... and if 2+ stealthers jumps you either you will be instant dead or close (+stunned if paed) so i will never get any use from that kind of ability.... not in that situation anyway... also i got no problems with other melee chars.

gillan

Fledgling Freddie
Pyrus said:
yes i have seen them but i dont train in them... reason is that is VERY rare anyone jump me solo.... and if 2+ stealthers jumps you either you will be instant dead or close (+stunned if paed) so i will never get any use from that kind of ability.... not in that situation anyway... also i got no problems with other melee chars.

ML9 in banelord, demoralizing shout is handy when perfed, cap resists, pd4 and use twf right when ure out of stun, ususally takes care of 3+ stealthing thingies if they dont use mez-posion on ure healing skeletons.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Pyrus said:

Imo its a big fault if a bd choose Convoker ML path..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom