Bonedancers that lagstrafe....

Corran said:
Well mezz on a necro is pointless, they will just keep demezzing it. If they dont they doing something wrong.

shame cast time is 15 seconds or 30 seconds, cant remember =o

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
nice to chain them on camlann, especially the lvl 27 german ones.

every german/french, and i mean EVERY one.. whines like shit on camlann.. especially the low lvls regardless of lvl.. :puke:

BUT the most fun is the actually chain them.. and sitting stealthed somewhere and listen to them saying " dont chain me or ill come with main lvl xx char and chain u" "kill me again and i`ll bring my friends from ( what ever guild )" :cheers:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Meza said:
BUT the most fun is the actually chain them.. and sitting stealthed somewhere and listen to them saying " dont chain me or ill come with main lvl xx char and chain u" "kill me again and i`ll bring my friends from ( what ever guild )" :cheers:

You think it's fun to listen to whine ingame, but you don't want it on FH? Make up your mind ;p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Meza said:
every german/french, and i mean EVERY one.. whines like shit on camlann.. especially the low lvls regardless of lvl.. :puke:

the best ones are from the German / French allliance. they are really gay :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom