Bonedancer Spec

R

riv

inspired by the way my last post went, i was wondering how people have specc'd their bd's for levelling?

i was ba till 20, since that seemed to go quite fast with the stacked DoTs, but the higher I got, the more I seemed to be resisted, so the pets were having a harder time- also levelling over a few levels after the new archer pet was a lot harder, since i found them to be totally useless!

i respeced to full supp at 20, and i've found the healer pet to be a godsend, especially in battlegrounds when combined with the lifetap.

would it be worth putting some points into BA now and steering away from full supp for some pet buffs? since i solo without a BB, and killing an orange takes an age!

S

soullessminion

Full sup to 47, then started to spec army for dot. now respeced the army to dark for debuff :)

K

kaod

Originally posted by riv
inspired by the way my last post went, i was wondering how people have specc'd their bd's for levelling?

i was ba till 20, since that seemed to go quite fast with the stacked DoTs, but the higher I got, the more I seemed to be resisted, so the pets were having a harder time- also levelling over a few levels after the new archer pet was a lot harder, since i found them to be totally useless!

i respeced to full supp at 20, and i've found the healer pet to be a godsend, especially in battlegrounds when combined with the lifetap.

would it be worth putting some points into BA now and steering away from full supp for some pet buffs? since i solo without a BB, and killing an orange takes an age!

Full supp until 40 at least.

Respec at 40 if you want a non-primary supp template for 50.

I have had both BA and darkness as secondaries, and although I miss having some kind of ae from BA, darkness slightly edges it for me.

V

Vell

I specced supp til 18 to get the healer pet, then rest BA.

Cast damage add on your tanks, tell them to attack, and sit down. They can handle orange cons with ease without any interference from you.

Users who are viewing this thread