Bonedancer issues

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
sad, really...

but the funny thing, some guy replied to the statement of the topicstarter who said ""c) Damage/+snare attack. The problem with this attack is that it is interruptable" with "LOL, so you want a nuke that is uninteruptable? You must be crazy."

now tell me, what is the insta lifetap on a 4 second timer then...? Isn't that being considered as a nuke? :wanker:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
One thing I'd agree with is that even fully buffed healer pets totally suck, their reaction time is too slow.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
buffs (dex/qui and dex) dont increase casting speed on pets, it just adds to their absorption factor. And not that the pets need to cast faster anyway, still better than the Enchanter's ally pet which starts casting heal when you drop below 50%, heal casting takes about 4 secs and you just get 10% hp back :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
There's no such thing as "absorbtion factor". There's absorbtion, and then there's the armor factor. Dex buffs on pet do increase their cast speed, its only the con buffs that effect the absorbtion.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
now tell me, what is the insta lifetap on a 4 second timer then...? Isn't that being considered as a nuke? :wanker:

No that is considered a lifetap ;)

It has a delvevalue of 123 if you spec to 47 in the line so its not really doing much damage, 200:ish on capped resists? dunno really as I never played a bd other than in thidranki. What this guy wanted was a regular nuke that they couldnt disturb, like a OF perma MoC snarenuke, no however sweet that would be :p it would be seriously unbalancing.

What should be done to the bds is try to make something worthwhile of the 2 other lines so there is a viable option to speccing supp IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom