Bonedancer Epic Armour - the best yet?

S

Sigurd

original.jpg

I love this one.. subtle, but very good looking - midgard deserved a decent epic armour ;)

I

ImLestat

Wow, very nice. I still think the spiritmaster epic armour is the best though, at least in Midgard. :)

O

old.Iunliten

Check out Naicaras choice of colour on the mentalist epic armour.

Sweet

A

Archeon

non too shabby, me thinks i might be making a Bonedancer when SI comes out :)

O

old.Wildfire

Looks rubbish tbh, like a 5 minute job

Best epic out of all of them is IMO the necromancer's, but out of the new SI classes the savage's is also very cool.

S

Sigurd

I prefer the less overdone epic armours myself - some of them just look like they threw everything they felt like onto a suit of armour at once..

O

old.LandShark

Savage one looks rather bland and ugly tbh.
Bonedancer one looks... well, "elegant" rather than "i command the souls of the undead" :p
tbh nothing you can do will prevent a kobold/lurikeen/d0rf/valkyn/crazy tree thing from hib SI/inconnu looking stupid

J

Jonaldo

Mentalist epic > all

tho I may be biased most agree it looks pretty cool :)

O

old.Wildfire

Fair enough, my main issue with the bonedancer armour is that the metal strips are very poorly done with far too much highlight at the edges and no explanation for why there are these seemingly random lines of metal (at least I think it's metal...) dotted about the place. Plus they contrast so much with the rest of the armour that any other details present are very hard to make out.

T

Thorgald

havent seen any other SI epics then midgards.. anyone have a link to the other epics??? :)

I

ImLestat

Would be great if we could gather links to all the SI epics here, I would also like to see them. Someone mentioned Necro, got a link? :)

M

mavericky

Wow, that necro looks sooo awesome in his epic, especially with him being an Inconnu

O

old.Kladen

necro looks like the skin of an alien (from aliens) very cool though

R

Roo Stercogburn

Wow at the Necro epic. Very Giger, I like it.

S

stu

That's actually the second Necro skin, the Necro TL wasn't happy with the original so it got redesigned. Skalds form an orderly queue... The vast majority of the time you won't get to see it of course, because the necro will be in "shade" form, which is a shame because it looks pretty awesome.

Reaver one is similar, but looks more "armoured".

Not seen the Hib ones yet, guessing they'll be "woody".

S

Shike

wooa, necros epic looks really really sweet, Biased by my liking of Giger tho, damn nice...

:clap:

S

stu

Shame they drop a crappy blue colour which makes them look like they've been knocked out by a Taiwanese factory.

E

-ElemenT-

They should fix the Thane Hauberk damnid.

O

old.Wildfire

The original necro epic skin was rubbish, very glad they changed it :)

T

Thorgald

Gimme more epics and weapon pics... ;)

i cant seem to find anything.. :)

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
The original necro epic skin was rubbish, very glad they changed it :)

Like it matters?

They're in Shade form whenever it matters.

N

nju

blech

all them glittering fansy details in them armours spite on the fact that the armour was made for war mongering not parades

Users who are viewing this thread