FH news Bon Voyage Edmondo

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just been walking down 6th ave in the blazing sun, phew its a bit hot

Deebs was out here last week and went into Diesel and asked one of the assitants for good places to eat, so she wrote down a few. He gave me the piece of paper on thursday night and asked me to thank her, so i went there yesterday and did so, and in true american style she totally freaked out about it, she couldn't get her head aroud the fact that her little scrawled note had gone home to the UK and back again in a week, she was pissing herself laughing, "Like OMG, are you serious, OMG like, Oh wow, like......." and so on, you get the gist

Oh and Dave, i didnt just get on a bus, it was already booked as a shuttle to the hotel, so dont worry i didn't get fleeced, unlike the Apple store where they stung me $32 for a mains charger for my i-pod, bastards

Yes G i have a camera, i was going to hire a bike a ride around Central Park today, its 10.30am btw, but there is some sort of Japanese march in there so i'm just about to go up the Rocafella building, so i will get some shots

See Y'all, have a nice day

(sorry about that, too cheesy??)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Have a great time!

US immigration are extremely rude and intimidating. I really don't think its necessary for them to be like that but they get their little power trip I suppose...

russell

FH is my second home
He is home tomorrow :D. I actually quite missed him!

Edmond

Boo Hoo, home now, feel knackered, haven't slept for 24 hours, had an amazing time

must.....stay.....awake......!!!

Edmond

Landed at 8.00am Sunday and stayed awake till 10.00 pm that night. A total of 36 hours awake at that point (cant sleep on planes)

Slept through till 9.30 on the Monday morning, and seemed ok for that day and the next, but seemed to struggle on the Wednesday a bit, but that was it tbh

Edmond

make sure you do the hop on hop off bus tours, fantastic value for money.

I did just that, and they were brilliant, $45 each if you do all 4 seperatley, but it was $57 if you get all 4 together???

Bargin!!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Landed 6.15am Monday, couldn't sleep on the plane. Had an hour's sleep when we got home, then a normal, if short, night. But Tuesday evening hit a brick wall and collapsed into bed for 12hrs, but felt so illl. Seem to've been ok today, but it seems to be a lot of pain to go through every time.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom