Bon Jovi this saturday

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Ive just had a mate inform me that she has 2 free tickets for Bon jovi at Hyde park that she is giving away. Ive always wanted to see Bon jovi live, im so excited!!!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Ive just had a mate inform me that she has 2 free tickets for Bon jovi at Hyde park that she is giving away. Ive always wanted to see Bon jovi live, im so excited!!!

the HardRock festival is at Hyde park this weekend - seems quite a cool lineup (hardrock doesnt mean actual hard rock - just that its sponsored by the hardrock cafe)

especially like the fact that "Train" are performing for the first time in the UK in quite a while

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Mate is down watching the Killers tomorrow, Bon Jovi will be ace! Have a blast mofo!

Angrist

Part of the furniture
Saw him last weekend in DK, got pretty bad reviews due to poor sound but from where i was standing the sound was good.

They still rock even though they're pushing 50, 80% of the songs they did were hits from the good ol' days, good times! :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Im hoping they do all the classics i will be well chuffed

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Bon Jovi, such cheese :p

The guy on before them is the singer/song-writer from The Kinks and you'll know loads of his songs ;)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
They played Hampden the other night, they were so desperate to fill it that they were selling tickets half price.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
seeing rod stewart on sunday, dont really want to, its my gfs birthday present, but if he plays anything from the faces era it'll be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom