Bomb outside my house!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
This morning police has sealed off a several hundred meter diameter area just 40 meters from where I get on the bus in the mornings. Apparently there is a suspected bomb under one of the cars in a parking lot there. They're still working on removing it.

It feels kind of unreal to be honest.. not really shocking, just... "it's probably just a fake, or a false alarm or something". In either case, I guess all the shit of the world is getting closer to everyone. :( Gonna call my gf now and tell her to stay indoors just in case.

Nate

FH is my second home
Had a bomb scare at College, was great! Went home and everything!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
im sure everything will turn out alright levin.
there is a lot of paranoia around these days, but i guess its better to be safe than sorry.

hope everythings okay!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
when are you gonna tell them you were just joking?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
It was a false alarm, thankfully. :)

The story is that around 4 am some guy had looked out his window overlooking his silver Porche on a parking lot. He saw a guy in a white car stop by real quick and seemingly place something under his car before disappearing from the scene quickly. The Porche owner (who apparently is a known criminal so most likely a bit paranoid) called the police who sent six units and sealed off the whole neighbourhood and examined the car. At around 11 am they could conclude that there was no bomb.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
what was it then?!

Good question! Seems odd that someone would fiddle with his car like that and do nothing... maybe he just wanted to scare the guy?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Maybe they cut a break line or something trying to scare him

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Did they check his break system?

Tomorrow's headlines will probably be something like "Bomb-scare ends with car crashed" I could actually see this on the sun :p

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure if they looked for sabotage, but that's a good point!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
It was a false alarm, thankfully. :)

The story is that around 4 am some guy had looked out his window overlooking his silver Porche on a parking lot. He saw a guy in a white car stop by real quick and seemingly place something under his car before disappearing from the scene quickly. quote]

Turd?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I've had this in the bank right under where i live, 3 times.

Nate

FH is my second home
Who said I went to college in Essex? HAHA!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! fu fakin kent cant fakin woh

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It puts you in mind of the days of the old demon barber of Fleet Street, doesn't it?

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Bomb scare? Id be shitting myself....at the thought of Jack Bauer blasting his way about shouting DAMNIT!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In either case, I guess all the shit of the world is getting closer to everyone.

Not really new. A few years back, there WAS a carbomb that did explode at my usual "go to work" route. Lucky for me my alarm didn't go off, or i would've been right at the corner.

Lethul

FH is my second home
This morning police has sealed off a several hundred meter diameter area just 40 meters from where I get on the bus in the mornings. Apparently there is a suspected bomb under one of the cars in a parking lot there. They're still working on removing it.

It feels kind of unreal to be honest.. not really shocking, just... "it's probably just a fake, or a false alarm or something". In either case, I guess all the shit of the world is getting closer to everyone. :( Gonna call my gf now and tell her to stay indoors just in case.

haha, thanks for warning us before your GF! :)

i take it you live at hisingen then? :p

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
haha, thanks for warning us before your GF! :)

i take it you live at hisingen then? :p

Heh, let noone say I don't value the OT people. :) And no, I live in Frölunda.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
You should of charged towards them yelling "cut the green wire, no.... wait..... the red one...!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom