Bolton vs Liverpool

Corran

Part of the furniture
Lol... that is a great goal. And people say Lampards goals are by deflections :p

Shame as Bolton been looking good so far. Hopefully they keep on pushing as it is looking a good match

edit: and dont mention bloody football tags you whiners :p

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Liverpool can't cope with Bolton at set-pieces, but will still go on and win the game.

As long as Everton or Villa keep winning and finish 4th :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
edit: and dont mention bloody football tags you whiners :p

Should still have them bud, we kind of agreed on it so the other OT posters wouldn't have to nag Deebs to give us a football forum. I am not going to hound you about it because I have forgotten to do it twice so far this season but still, if you can remember to add them then please do folks. :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well, even though it not the greatest game ever... it more interesting then the Man Utd game yesterday. That was a dull affair even if we won 3-0.

Bolton look like they may be going for it in the second half, depend on how they setup after that substitution. Hopefully they play a 3-4-1-2 and the game opens up.

Unfortunately Torres been quiet, Liverpool need to get him involved before Bolton start to pile on pressure, however as the game opens up no doubt he will get chances.

Bolton should finish one their chances in second half from set pieces, but would go with a liverpool 2-1 win in the end.

Still, the more I see the goal, the more I cant help but laugh

Should still have them bud, we kind of agreed on it so the other OT posters wouldn't have to nag Deebs to give us a football forum. I am not going to hound you about it because I have forgotten to do it twice so far this season but still, if you can remember to add them then please do folks. :)

I remembered after posting it, so was a bit late. So just editted it in as I knew the whines would come at some point :p

Marc

FH is my second home

Its not about a seperate forum, I just feel there should be one thread, a sticky at the top of the page where we can discuss everything without the need for a new thread everytime.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Wtf? I can't even remember a poll let alone voting against it :D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Easy win really, now I just hope Portsmouth will kick Everton's arse today! Portsmouth just got a lot of ill or injured players so I doubt it tbh.

:(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Single thread? No thanks. It will be 100's of pages long in no time, be massively confusing to follow and be spammed to death by Keitan. The current system works, leave it as it is and just use the tags.

Marc

FH is my second home
Single thread? No thanks. It will be 100's of pages long in no time, be massively confusing to follow and be spammed to death by Keitan. The current system works, leave it as it is and just use the tags.

Well how about a seperate thread for Keitan? :D

"The liverpool appreciation thread"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom