Sport bolt - 9.58

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tbh 100 metres is a scam, because its not how fast you can run 100 metres, because its all about your take off..
Bs.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
lol gwadien that's bollocks. Bolt's start was shit in that race.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Nah that was probably his best start i've seen him have in awhile.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've got lads at school who probably will most likely be competing in the olympics in future years - and one lad clears 25 metres with his start off.

Calo

Part of the furniture
I've got lads at school who probably will most likely be competing in the olympics in future years - and one lad clears 25 metres with his start off.

Cool, so you go to school were all future 100m world stars are?
Yeah sure, the start is important but gay is known for his horrible starts and he makes up with speed and endurance to keep that speed up.

And the big thing for bolt is that if he takes 1 big step, its almost 2 for all the other runners.

Marc

FH is my second home
And the big thing for bolt is that if he takes 1 big step, its almost 2 for all the other runners.

This is the key bit. This is why he is so good and chodax, its nothing to do with drugs. Sprinters dont normally have big strides, but Bolt is a genetic freak and he can.

Marc

FH is my second home

Without sounding racist, unless they are black they wont be competing in any olympics 100m in the future unless they are total freaks.

White men cant sprint.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Thats not racist, its purely facts :)

And its like that Gwadien. Asafa Powell is known to be a fast starter, and he's before Usain in the start. Nowhere near him in the end.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Without sounding racist, unless they are black they wont be competing in any olympics 100m in the future unless they are total freaks.

White men cant sprint.

White men can't jump either..

All we're good at is footy, cricket and hockey afaik

CorNokZ

and swimming!

Yeah, but no one really cares about swimming unless it's the Olympics and you actually manage to win all the medals.. And since the Olympics are only once every fourth year, swimming doesn't really count

Same goes with women's 100m

Lucius

Banned
Drugs, mark my words. It might take 10 years to be proven but it is drugs.

Bolt is just so tall, his legs are so long so he completely eats up the track almost effortlessly. That's his secret. There hasn't been a sprinter like that.

Marc

FH is my second home
seeing as we're playing this game,

Tennis.

You know, according to my old A Level PE Teacher, the reason why black people dont play tennis, or swim, is purely because there isnt a lot of fame in it. According to him, its also the reason you dont see many black goalkeepers outside of the african teams because they all want to be strikers, where the glory is. lol

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yeah, but no one really cares about swimming unless it's the Olympics and you actually manage to win all the medals.. And since the Olympics are only once every fourth year, swimming doesn't really count

Same goes with women's 100m

Its funny with swimming, if your watching the sports news there seem to have been a different world cup every fucking week with swimming. Sooo boring :p Outside, indoors, short track, long track etc, etc etc

CorNokZ

When my brother came home from Afghanistan he told me the brits in their camp called their black people non-swimmers

Lethul

FH is my second home
holy fuck, 19.19... Thats like 9.59 per each 100 meter.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I reckon he'll smash his own 9:58 soon enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom