Bold Party JPF style

H

hoden

well after last night in beno i was not going to go taking keeps again today , but then you naughty albs went and bashed hild , so i got some jpf and with other mids went and got it back , but still no DF and i want to pl me sb later so what could i do , bored of bashing beno as rigante dont hold it , so bashed bold , saw a couple rigante boys put up a brave fight at bold lord room , i ran into the room with half a dozen albs in and went right for a rigante guy Gaudd at the back of the room :) just saw the rigante colours and had to kill him even if it ment my own death , it is war after all :)

Bold another rigante vs jpf event

C

Cozak

Originally posted by hoden
does that mean hello where you come from ? :)
Means: hi,look me,im attention whore, oh nose! they are laughing at me.

C

case-rigantis

aye we put up all the fight we could with 6 of us fennor our wizzy got a nice volcanic pillar on your boys but 40+ was just too many
:(

look to bold you won`t be keeping it long ;)

D

DaggerElivager

you are a complete retard biffen.

Does this thread really need that post?

Just shut the fuck up if u gonna talk out of your arse

H

hoden

JPF 1 Rigante 1

well done on a swift take of the keep even if it took you 5 hours to get there it only take 5 mins to take it , thanks to clan chaos and Svea Ulvar for coming in as the doors fell as a last try to hold the keep , nice one rigante i got lots of hugs and kisses in the lord room once they made me dead . least i got some of my nice looking magic hammers off , it lucky they look good coz they dont hurt anyone :) nice one rigante :clap:

untill the next time

H

hoden

couple of nice little fight at mmgH to end the night , won once each :clap:

L

lannovar

Got a nice screenie of you dead in lord room Hoden, check it out on our webby under gallerys,character,lannovar. We were currently spamming your corpse at the time ;)

PLus there is a nice screenie of a dead luri on his pk pad in hw, after a mass/zerg suicide (for all u luri h8rs out there :) )

F

Falcon

Biffen 1 - People who take Biffen too seriously 0

Biffen wins!

Round 2

FIGHT!

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by Falcon
Biffen 1 - People who take Biffen too seriously 0

Biffen wins!

Round 2

FIGHT!

Hi homo, just out of the navy? *Puts on Village People*

F

Falcon

Yes that's right I'm gay and just out the navy.

F

Farnis

Is that something on the heel of your shoe?

oooh hello sailor.

C

chiefbootknocka

49 Thane // RR2L7
Proud Member of JPF

HHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Farnis

real men dont cry - unless its to pull a bird.

N

nuky

Originally posted by chiefbootknocka
49 Thane // RR2L7
Proud Member of JPF

HHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!

shows how immature you really are, flaming someone for playing the character of their choice, or is it because he is not an uberl33tRR10wannabe?

please guys, take this shit to PM's or make a thread of ur own for it, i dont think this is what hoden intended the thread for and its just bloody rude to fuck someones thread up like u r doing

F

Falcon

It happens cos there's always someone dumb enough to take the bait :p

N

nuky

Originally posted by Falcon
It happens cos there's always someone dumb enough to take the bait :p

calling someone, in their own thread, who as far as i know doesnt kno u in the slightest a 'fucktard' (whatever the hell that is) is hardly anyway to act. i am sure everyones up for a bit of craic but thats just stipid - because no doubt if it was a 'real life' incident and it happened u would be chewing on some size 10's - because u cant see the person, or have not met them face to face doesnt mean u should act or carry urself any different.

(i refer to 'u' as chiefbootknocka)

it might be funy to people who know him, to those who dont it just looks rude so saying that 'theres always someone dumb enough to take the bait' doest really work

anyway - kill the thread please, or atleast the bad part of it

EDIT: some stuff

V

valky

Fucktard = Slang word for ( You fucking retard ).

C

Cozak

Originally posted by chiefbootknocka
49 Thane // RR2L7
Proud Member of JPF

HHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!

That all you got on me, thought you would be able to do better than that. Surely after years of being bullied and taunted by the girls at school you would have better skills of 'flaming'? But no, apparantly you are too stupid even for that.

A

Alyssania

Hi everyone.

:)

Well I wanted just to say ignore those shitheads that dont have any other life than post stupid comments here. It leads to nothing if you answear them since they only get a boost from that. Ignore and move on is the best. I one time took part of one idiots commenting something and he just insta flamed me using personal insults. Then I just deleted all my posts and moved on. Stupid people cant be kept off these forums sadly.

And was kind of not that fun day since we were in RvR and didnt see any members of JPF. But no matter have fun everyone and really do ignore these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom