Body Sorc

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Finally got RR6 on my sorc and want to concentrate on my theurgist in RvR. I'm thinking about respeccing to high Body for occasional soloing and maybe "Realm Eventing" (or zerging, to use the proper name :p).

Two questions - first is which spec.

47Body/26Mind or 45Body/29Mind?

First one gets me red AE D/Q debuff (nice), red cold debuff (meh) and slightly more damage (less than 1% I think). Second one gets me 25% self-mezz reduction and also the group mezz-reduction chant.

Second question - what RAs to go for;

Was thinking either;

Aug Dex4 (Avalonian for the lose rly :()
MoF2
WP3
Purge1
MoM3
LW1

or

MoC3
Dex3
WP2
MoM2
LW1

Would appreciate any advice (I'm currently 39body/37mind spec)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
if u wanna solo u really really really wanna get purge 2 at least for stun :)

when my gimpy sorc was body I did 47 body for the ae d/q debuff and it's really nice, and it's fun for a while nukeing for loads with the spec nuke, but I offen found my self in trouble cuz the blue mezz gets resisted a lot when u try to CC inc fgs to be able to escape from em :p

and if u solo the anti mezz buff is almost useless at thoes low lvl's since who ever will mezz u will beable to put a pet on u or stun u before u get out of it anyway :(

about the RA's I would say it depend on u'r playstyle a lot, moc 3 is nice, but ppl will run trough all the time, if it's just a solo char I would prolly get the QC reset RA insted at level 1 or 2 cuz if they purge your mezz u can still root em if they are interupting you

but I would prolly go something like this at rr6...

Purge 2
QC reset 1 (name?)
Dex 3
MoM and/or WP 3 (depending if u like to see crits or all round dmg iirc MoM is more dmg over time )
PD 3

well that is just my opinion ofc :)

MaLk

Fledgling Freddie
I would go for the frst spec: 47body/26mind. self-mezz reduction and group mezz-reduction chant is not really that important when u solo. Red AE D/Q debuff would be of much more use imo.

As for the RA's, Purge3, MoC2, dex4 and MoM ftw :D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
Finally got RR6 on my sorc and want to concentrate on my theurgist in RvR. I'm thinking about respeccing to high Body for occasional soloing and maybe "Realm Eventing" (or zerging, to use the proper name :p).

Two questions - first is which spec.

47Body/26Mind or 45Body/29Mind?

First one gets me red AE D/Q debuff (nice), red cold debuff (meh) and slightly more damage (less than 1% I think). Second one gets me 25% self-mezz reduction and also the group mezz-reduction chant.

Second question - what RAs to go for;

Was thinking either;

Aug Dex4 (Avalonian for the lose rly :()
MoF2
WP3
Purge1
MoM3
LW1

or

MoC3
Dex3
WP2
MoM2
LW1

Would appreciate any advice (I'm currently 39body/37mind spec)

im 47 body rest mind atm and dont think that i will change this spec if not for a guild group or a set group (for me its teh ideal spec for solo no need of ml9 pets really)

i did test full passive sorc and moc 3 purge 3 1 and i think that u can deal many things with moc but if u play good and learn how to kite a bit ur targets u wont have a problem with a dex 4 caster

except pa cd chain that will get u killed sure thing without purge 2+ heal pot or moc

get a moc for the start or full passives depends the Realm Rank if ur low rr then i would suggest full passives focus on dmg

Killswitch

FH is my second home
-Freezingwiz- said:
QC reset 1 (name?)
Concentration :)

Thanks for the advice guys...keep it coming everyone!

So far definitely leaning towards the 47/26 spec. I can see the point about getting Purge...probably Purge2 at RR6. I really can't see PD3 being a lifesaver often enough for it to be worth 10 RSPs, although I could be wrong. How about;

Purge2
Dex3
WP3
MoM3
MoF2
LW1

Or full passives;

Dex4
WP4
MoM3

and then get MoF2 ASAP

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
Concentration :)

Thanks for the advice guys...keep it coming everyone!

So far definitely leaning towards the 47/26 spec. I can see the point about getting Purge...probably Purge2 at RR6. I really can't see PD3 being a lifesaver often enough for it to be worth 10 RSPs, although I could be wrong. How about;

Purge2
Dex3
WP3
MoM3
MoF2
LW1

Or full passives;

Dex4
WP4
MoM3

and then get MoF2 ASAP

well I've never really been that offensive on the sorc :p when I've solo'd I rather picked PD insted of MoM and WP etc but I can tell u that PD4 is really really nice at least, ran around with that for a while and I had a good laugh when ppl don't hit for much :)

but I would go for the first, I would never run w/o purge 2 or 3 on a sorc cuz a stun will kill u as a caster

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
tbh matey 45 body is enuff - everything after that is kinda useless, still gonna have a yellow debuff for dex/qui.

if your gonna solo Purge2 is a must, and if your dex is high enuff then maybe Moc 3 is only like 80% of your dmg but it could save your life at some point.

So maybe Purge 2, Moc3, Aug Dex 3 then others passives

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I used to be 45/29 on my sorc and it worked fine for me, tho the mez was wank, so you might aswell try 47 mind :p
I didn't have actives, as I didn't need purge because of the mind sorc being rather competent at demezzing, and I couldn't be arsed being yet another moccing twat, and thus didn't get that either :d
If I'd spec for soloing, though, I'd get both purge and moc, as it just makes life easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom