Bodhi

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Aye now get some work done you bloody stoodent :eek:

Grats chum.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So what does this new job actually entail? Will it let you continue to be stoned for the majority of the day?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ummm - grats, I think! :drink:

What's the job?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
congratulations Bods. You're now chief fax answerer and coffee maker!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Awww thanksh you guysh, it's a sales job with Vodafone, trying to get people to stay with Voda/getting people to join with Voda. OK it's Telesales, but there is no cold calling whatsoever, and you just earn commission for answering the phone. It's the start in sales I was after, and some of the numbers they were mentioniing yesterday at the assessment day were boggling my mind. It'll be nice tow ork for an organisation that actually looks after its employees, and doesn't leave them in the corner of a disused old library to get on with things. Some of the incentives were awesome too, like paid weeks in La Manga or Costa Rica. You have no idea how happy I am right now.

Since uni (and indeed during) I've managed to get myself in quite a bit of debt, hopefully this is the way out I need so I can actually have a life again. No I won't be able to smoke pot all day, just from when I get home. I'll take 20k a year over seeing work from that higher state of conciousness any day tho. Still I have a month left in the council, so I'm going to have some fun before I go including

- trying to join the Black Workers Support Group. When I can't, I have a nice little racism card to play.
- kicking up stink cos I haven't been mentioned in the Council's Green Travel update. My car's British Racing Green what else do they want????
- getting drunk at my desk.

I'm sure more ideas will spring to mind. Anyway thanks again you lovely lot, I'm off to get ridiculously drunk.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Bodhi said:
- trying to join the Black Workers Support Group. When I can't, I have a nice little racism card to play.

Maybe you should try to form the White Workers Support Group? Just so that you can share their explanation with us when they say no :) Also, please, describe in details their facial expressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom