Bob Dylan

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I wanna get some more Bob Dylan songs but I dont know which ones are really good.

so far i have;

Catch the Wind
Times they are a changing
Blowing in the Wind (such a beautiful track)

If you know any more of his songs that you really like please post.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
well I got pretty much all albums, and like alot of the songs so would take a while to list stuff. what Im listening to this very second is 'Stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again' from blonde on blonde.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
I wanna get some more Bob Dylan songs but I dont know which ones are really good.

so far i have;

Catch the Wind
Times they are a changing
Blowing in the Wind (such a beautiful track)

If you know any more of his songs that you really like please post.

Blonde on Blonde is a superb album
Full of so many gems
But Dylans music kinda changes, from his early folky/traditional covers to his electric period after the newpost folk festival, his christian period from slow train coming.

Personally I like his electric stuff, but I like his older folk covers too

My fav Dylan songs woud be
4th Time Around
Visions of Johanna
Just like a woman

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lay lady lay is a nice one.

also if you like him he was in a band with a few other famous peeps (roy orbison, george harrison, tom petty and possibly someone else) called "the travelling wilberrys" I've only listened to a couple of their tracks on the radio and some other *cough* places where you can obtain music because the records they made were all deleted and taken off sale on orders of Mrs Orbison due to her throwing a huff over royalties or something but theres a song called "end of the line" and i strongly recommend it wherever i can because its brilliant.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
All along the watch tower
Mr. Tambourine Man

Only un mentionned ones that I like

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I love nearly all Bob Dlyan's songs, just can't stand to listen to him singing them :)

Having said that, you do get used to it and his later stuff is easier on the ears.

One of my fave songs of his covered by other people is Farewell Angelina, which is on the Bootleg Series Volumes 1-3, released in 1991.

http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom