Boat or not to boat

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Are you one for camping your own bridge day in day out knowing that Add will allways be near u ( or just plain lazy) or do you like Hunt and not be the hunted ( well some times ;) ) And dose it pay off i my self get about 1 kill then get Zerged well that if am lucky just feel so pointless sometimes Anyway like to hear what you all u think on this.

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Starting to roam a wee bit further afield now and having fun mostly in crau. Finding hibs more friendly than mids when it comes to leaving a solo'er alone.

Thats not to say there's some fine mids with respect who have left me alone too.

Salute Mac

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Usually boat to other frontiers, rather risk having enemy adds than certain realmmate adds.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
usually check out emain and if there is nothing going i jump on a boat to be added and zerged down in a different setting...its fun or something.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I almost always boat away, find hib area less exciting and there the fights less frequent.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Usually check out my own frontier first, if nothing there then usually go around crauchon/crim area.

Had some very nice 1 v 1s there recently without being added on (yesterday especially)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Usually boat to beno get zerged sail back get zerged sail back...............

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, had no problem getting solo fights lately on vamp. It's called using your head guys!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:
Usually check out my own frontier first, if nothing there then usually go around crauchon/crim area.

Had some very nice 1 v 1s there recently without being added on (yesterday especially)

Saw you kill some ranja on ze alb bridge ;)

Shame that eld had to gank you after :<

/Bugzz

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Bugz said:
Saw you kill some ranja on ze alb bridge ;)

Shame that eld had to gank you after :<

/Bugzz

Yeah, well you kinda get used to it after a while nick!

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
If you set out in mind to get zerged then any solo fight you do get is a bonus! :p

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
I don't use boats because they always dumb me in the middle of the ocean. Thus I defend the realm and play for Arthuirar!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom