Bo Selecta in USA

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Very shit program if you ask me.

You have funny, dirty-funny and not funny. It goes in the not funny section :<

megadave

I am a FH squatter
haha brilliant. feel sorry for people with crappy sense of humour who dont like it :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Bugz said:
Very shit program if you ask me.

You have funny, dirty-funny and not funny. It goes in the not funny section :<

Listen you little cock It says 18 on the web page so A) you shouldn't have looked and B) Your opinion counts for nothing amongst adults.

Go jack off to Eastenders.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
the one with timberlake made me smile, george michael was kinda gay :/ in the not funny sence :/

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
Listen you little cock It says 18 on the web page so A) you shouldn't have looked and B) Your opinion counts for nothing amongst adults.

Hows about stop being fuking ageist!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
cHodAX said:
Crashes my IE and Media Player :(
they just implented age blocker, so it would crash bugz browser as well but he's too young to be registered.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i dont find the teddy thing funny myself. but seeing justin "i am not gay" timberlake getting slapped in the face (and saying he enjoyed it) with a piece of ham made it worth being alive today :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
i dont find the teddy thing funny myself. but seeing justin "i am not gay" timberlake getting slapped in the face (and saying he enjoyed it) with a piece of ham made it worth being alive today :)
wb to daoc rav! \o/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:

Oh sorry, you posting a thread in a public forum doesn't allow me to post on it?

Nevertheless, I won't lower to your low level of insults (and ruin the thread) so I'll just do the right thing and hopefully wait for you to get what you deserve and not reply anymore.

Lol irl.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Oh sorry, you posting a thread in a public forum doesn't allow me to post on it?

Nevertheless, I won't lower to your low level of insults (and ruin the thread) so I'll just do the right thing and hopefully wait for you to get what you deserve and not reply anymore.

Lol irl.

So what is he waiting for? For what it seems you're being the only idiot in this thread so you're the one who's making a fool out of yourself by trying to bait everyone in nearly every single god damn thread in here.

Calaen

Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Hows about stop being fuking ageist!

Hes clearly below the age of viewing so I cant choose to ignore his opinion on the matter. Its hardly being ageist if I am poiting out the obvious.

His parents should have a Net guardian for him bless his cotton socks.

Gamah

Banned
I don't actually think Bugz knows he annoys pretty much everyone on these forums with his know it all child attitude, typical of every teenager in the land but Bugz thinks he is something speical xD

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
So what is he waiting for? For what it seems you're being the only idiot in this thread so you're the one who's making a fool out of yourself by trying to bait everyone in nearly every single god damn thread in here.

I stated my opinion on the matter - is that a crime?

Funny thing is what would poor Calean do if I was 67? He'd have nothing to say because my opinion would be accepted. That equals ageist.

@Gamah - I am something special.

@Calean - I believe the religious story of the women who was to be stoned for adultery should be used here no? Haha.

I said I wouldn't post in this thread anymore Sharma and others decided to ruin the thread even more so...

Gamah

Banned
So you did post in the thread again? Meaning you go back on your word and you're full of shit.

Calaen

Bugz said:
@Calean - I believe the religious story of the women who was to be stoned for adultery should be used here no? Haha.

I said I wouldn't post in this thread anymore Sharma and others decided to ruin the thread even more so...

No Bugz we can use the story about a child who is desperate to be a man so he acts like a twat on the internet. Go you!!!!!!

Do me a favour don't post again ;-)

Gamah

Banned
Calaen said:
No Bugz we can use the story about a child who is desperate to be a man so he acts like a twat on the internet. Go you!!!!!!

Probably doesn't get enough attention irl.

Calaen

couldn't agree more

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:

Let's observe the situation:

You post a link.
I say I think it is a shit program and unfunny.
<At this point no-one is in the wrong and everything is well. I have posted my opinion on a PUBLIC thread>
You post saying I am a cock.

Now a) your in the wrong and b) you are low enough to resort to name calling.

Then, I say, to not bring down the thread, I will not post to allow it to regain its strength. You and several other members begin the situation off again.

From this, I can observe that you were infact in the wrong and that I am a good lad.

Peace.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz, if I were you, I'd stop baiting. Just gonna get yourself banned again.
anyway, I laughed at the Jenny McCarthy sketch. That woman!
is it just me or is there a lot more cock gags than before though?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
anyway, I laughed at the Jenny McCarthy sketch. That woman!
is it just me or is there a lot more cock gags than before though?

Might just be the clips they put on..

Best scetch hes done is still the one with Mel -b were Jim Bowen plays her dad imo !

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:

Sad thing is, even a mod seems to think i'm baiting lol.

I stopped the fuckin arguement but these goons kept carrying it on.

In no way am I baiting.

Fuckin hell... :rolleyes:

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Let's observe the situation:

You post a link.
I say I think it is a shit program and unfunny.
<At this point no-one is in the wrong and everything is well. I have posted my opinion on a PUBLIC thread>
You post saying I am a cock.

Now a) your in the wrong and b) you are low enough to resort to name calling.

Then, I say, to not bring down the thread, I will not post to allow it to regain its strength. You and several other members begin the situation off again.

From this, I can observe that you were infact in the wrong and that I am a good lad.

Peace.
That pretty much summed this thread up :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom