- Near perma dot proc for around 65 dmg

Plaguebringer:
4 rather nasty procs
can either proc:

11 abs debuff (not -11 like poc weapon)
25%con debuff
25%str debuff
25%dex debuff

In most cases your looking for the con/abs debuff to provide alot more dmg overall (ie hits being taken off due to con debuff + abs near same as battler debuff (battler 19 abs))

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
BMF, as you said it's important to be able to deal as much dmg as possible ?
BMF gives you better meele dmg and perma dot proc (as you stated 65 per tick ). You also said that it does around 15 dmg more, along wit that proc you could say u do 75 dmg more than you would do wit ML10 piercer.
There is no question about it tbh BMF, I have no idea how much the ML10 piercer procs but I am guessing since it's random you can't depend on it all that much. Giving Casters 25% str debuff would be usless, when you could givf them more dmg wit dot proc.
Well that's just me 2 cents k thanx :p

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
suppose the best idea is having both weapons in assist train to get max benefit

Adari

Part of the furniture
not having seconds thoughts are you Yurka?

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
the poc weapons/cloak of misery have a -19/20 (?) abs debuff. Which gives basically 20 more dmg when it goes off.

Battler debuffs abs by 19 in delve (basically debuffs all your armor parts by 19 (afaik)) and so your Scale Armor (for example) with 27% abs (think thats what is off top of my head) is debuffed down to 8%. Which makes you hit near cap since nearly all the abs is gone.

------

Though come to think of it, battler is a pbaoe debuff, while ml10 is a single armor part debuffed by 11. So the particular armor part struck will have its abs debuff down to 16% (if scale), meaning if you hit that armor part again you'll hit alot harder. But if you hit other parts of the armor you'll hit for normal amount as long as the proc doesn't go off again.

So BMF is deffo the better option, but 25% con debuff would be nice :p (ie one tank in train having plaguebringer)

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
no adari, just wanted it for bling :p and for solo runs, swapping between main hands for procs galore :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
bmf ofc ;)

reducing your opponents con doesn't make you do more dmg, or make heals on the target any less effective. its just a smaller hp pool, big deal, ammount of dmg dealt/taken is where you want to be optimised

solution is to run with a champ with malice in train, 25% stat debuff proc + 150 value debuffs that stack. yum ;)

Adari

Part of the furniture
no you cant

bmf for rangers, stinger for shades :p

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
T_T well I saw Ozrique with it and naturally thought that all stealthers could use it. SUE MEH!! KAY?!!!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
T_T well I saw Ozrique with it and naturally thought that all stealthers could use it. SUE MEH!! KAY?!!!

and he's a ranger /slap

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Broodmother fang.

and on a sidenote the plaguebringer has insane proc rate, id say around 35% or so

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
oh and it procs disease too, tested on my bb for a while to see all the procs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom