10 AF Bonus

5 Fatigue

9 Style Damage Bonus

13 Melee Speed Bonus

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
sphir said:
nice nice, what items?

Can send it to you in a private message.. Dont want all to get the template im gonna use.

xverd

Banned
Fuaip said:
Maked a nice and easy template for a BM - Comments please :p

Config Report

Stats

Str: 100 Int: 0 Hits: 280
Con: 86 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 48 Cha: 0
Qui: 71 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 29 Energy: 11 Crush: 43 (3)
Cold: 26 Matter: 12 Thrust: 34
Heat: 26 (5) Spirit: 23 Slash: 32 (2)

Skills

4 Parry

11 Celtic Dual

11 Blades

Focus

Cap Increases

5 Qui

80 Hits

25 Str

10 Con

Other Bonuses

11 Melee Damage Bonus

10 AF Bonus

5 Fatigue

9 Style Damage Bonus

13 Melee Speed Bonus
I have the same tho my resists are higher and my AF bonuses is capped and i have 20 qui cap.. and a few more in hits cap and fatigue.. dunno what items u use but try and improve the AF and qui bonuses + some of the resists.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
20 qui cap? are you a firb?

sure send it in a PM then tjalle !

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
xverd said:
I have the same tho my resists are higher and my AF bonuses is capped and i have 20 qui cap.. and a few more in hits cap and fatigue.. dunno what items u use but try and improve the AF and qui bonuses + some of the resists.

I dont know if you use expensive items to get that stuff.. Actually on the template i made all items is buyable for less than 6 plat execpt "Ring of the Heavens" and ofc the artifacts..

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
sphir said:
20 qui cap? are you a firb?

sure send it in a PM then tjalle !

i am a firb.. do i need ALOT of qui then?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Good thing for you would be to have 250 qui fullbuffed...

If I were you, I'd cap energy and matter resist as well, and lower melee resists.. those melee resists are wasting up a lot of imbue points that could be used on different bonuesses.

Martok

Part of the furniture
tbh you should never drop your melee hits because the enamy wil always be running more tanks then casters tbh but you may want to change your template and get a few more expensive items in to help you acheive that!

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
change some heat and cold for energy and matter
dont go down with your melee sists with determination change inc. more people will play tanks (not only the charge once)
,looks like you dont use many ToA itiems --->cap +AF

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
Can send it to you in a private message.. Dont want all to get the template im gonna use.

lol, ok mr top secret, im sure everyone is eager to get their hands on your template... or not...

Bad resists at the moment. For a tank vs sorc mezz with 10% lost energy resist you will need det2 to even be on a level footing with other tanks mezz timers. Low matter is not such a good idea any more aswell. Other than that is okay.

I hope you have no crafted melee resists otherwise its just wasted imbue points.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
tbh you should never drop your melee hits because the enamy wil always be running more tanks then casters tbh but you may want to change your template and get a few more expensive items in to help you acheive that!

At the moment he has:

Crush: 43 (3 racial) = 26+3+14, of those resists, 14 crush is a complete waste
Thrust: 34 = 26+8, of those resists, 8 thrust is a complete waste
Slash: 32 (2 racial) = 26+2+4, of those resists 4 slash is a complete waste

Of course he shouldn't give up melee resists, but as it is now, especially thrust and crush, but in general all of his melee resists suck flat out, because it's overcapped so much.
Ditch cyclone bracer or whatever I'm sure he's using, and get something better.
As people say, low matter and energy is also extremely stupid, as low matter will get him killed in 1 nuke from a warlock (the entire warlock dmg table is matter based), and energy is not only sorc mez (afaik), but also RM dmg in the RC specline (bolts, RC baseline nuke and gtae/target ae nukes)

Redo resists, and get some items that work better with each others... even if you posted all the items used, I wouldn't use it because of those resists.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
fuck warlocks, matter = root, energy = mezz get thoose up, but as he said it was a easy and cheap template not a uberwtfpwn temp.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
> For a tank vs sorc mezz with 10% lost energy resist you will need det2 to even be on a level footing with other tanks mezz timers

I ran for ages with 5% energy resists. Never really had a significant problem due to charge + purge (for roots really) & moc1 bards (even with capped resists mez lasts a while this patch - and tbh det5 is so expensive I doubt < rr9 tanks should get it unless they have stoicism, and even then it's expensive).

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
i ran a very long time around with ´2% energy and 10% matter,mezz lasted endless and i wasnt able to kill a WL, then i changed to 15%energy and 20 matter and suddenly WL arent the big problem anymore and also the mezz problem isnt as big anymore (i also have +10 extra sists from RA i think this 10points in avoid magic are well spent)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
> For a tank vs sorc mezz with 10% lost energy resist you will need det2 to even be on a level footing with other tanks mezz timers

I ran for ages with 5% energy resists. Never really had a significant problem due to charge + purge (for roots really) & moc1 bards (even with capped resists mez lasts a while this patch - and tbh det5 is so expensive I doubt < rr9 tanks should get it unless they have stoicism, and even then it's expensive).

My apologies for not making it clear I was talking about the current version of det on the US servers where det is a much more popular option on tanks. I think its still relevant on EU but I agree that purge + charge and low energy is workable.

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
Str:

Hits:

Con:

Dex:

Qui:

Body:

Energy:

10 (5)

Crush:

32 (5)

Cold:

Matter:

Thrust:

Heat:

Spirit:

Slash:

You guys seem to know more about temps then me. this is what i came up for my hero. this ok? tell me what you think i should change etc :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Thread hijack?

But anyway I dont think anyone should judge a TOA template just by looking at the stats at the top of the config report (especially when they miss the TOA bonuses). You also have to take into account what items are in the template. For example I would be willing to sacrifice some resists or stats to get Jacina into a template for the arcane siphon and group mr charge ,likewise for winged helm and spear of kings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom