bm needs help from other bm's

C

ceix

im looking for a bm that has done the bracer quest, but hasnt traded his bracer yet, and has krzkrkzckzkczkrkzrk faction as neutral..

i used to farm krzckzkc for lewt and my faction is totally fecked up. i spent ~3h hacking corruptors but didnt get faction back

so i need someone to trade my bracer for me :)

leave info in this thread if you can help, or even just trade my +stealth bracer for the +parry one which i need urgently for my MP set

F

Faeldawn

That faction can take hours to rectify, i remember when we did that quest, one mage (who shall remain name"less") still had bad faction after 6 hours of tree-harvesting :(

Oh, and for any wardens considering doing the quest do for the xp, not for the bracer tho, its not very good as i remember (was expecting summit uber, got summit that i couldnt even flush).

C

ceix

cba with raids, i need the bracer for SC, this is easier than pve'ing for hours

L

lekkus

Originally posted by ceix
i used to farm krzckzkc for lewt and my faction is totally fecked up. i spent ~3h hacking corruptors but didnt get faction back

hehe..I had to kill for 0.4+ bub (in 50) on corruptors before I got them to neutral again...for 5 minutes :D. All kind of aggro-mobs to everyone are now very friendly to me which can be very annoying sometimes if youre leading a grp :)...so good luck..gonna take a very long time if you have to restore youre faction.
O and the bracer for warden/ druid is gonna be upgraded next patch..don't know the stats 1-2-3 but was a lot better :)

N

Noche

Why hack trees :p

For that corruptor stuff u have to kill first 6 green con corrupt sylvans, kill those green con (no matter names)mobs in the same camp, MUCH faster than corruptors and u gain factions faster.

E

elerand

Borrow an enchanter, foucus pull every one in sight, higher con mobs change faction faster btw.
In 1.62 quest rewards are changed and according to allakhazam you can select what you want now.

L

lofff

please no1 help that fucktard, he didnt kill corruptors even for 5 min, hes a whining/crying lazy gimp so fuck you and do something for yourself for once ;p

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by ceix
im looking for a bm that has done the bracer quest, but hasnt traded his bracer yet, and has krzkrkzckzkczkrkzrk faction as neutral..

so i need someone to trade my bracer for me :)

leave info in this thread if you can help, or even just trade my +stealth bracer for the +parry one which i need urgently for my MP set

rather go to the corrupted sylvans and slay anything there that is green. or just go on a couple of Galla-raids. all mobds there gives possitive faction towards Krzck-villagers ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Oh, and for any wardens considering doing the quest do for the xp, not for the bracer tho, its not very good as i remember (was expecting summit uber, got summit that i couldnt even flush).

next patch you can trade it in for a better bracer, so.. :)

G

Gahldir

anyway, I'd advise anyone to not trade the bracer. since this is prolly the 2nd best bracers there is for hibs :)

L

lekkus

Originally posted by Gahldir
anyway, I'd advise anyone to not trade the bracer. since this is prolly the 2nd best bracers there is for hibs :)
aye..2 nurture/ 33 hits / 6 con (for warden/druids) :ROFLMAO: so I wouldnt trade it for 7 strenght 10 slash/energy 2 regrowth. No way!! :D

H

<Harle>

The impact a kill has on your faction depends on the lvl of the mob compared to your lvl, so killing greens will not speed this up, it might even slow this all down.

T

Tyka

i had to kill corruptors for about 5-6 hours straight with my hero to regain faction with krzzck, think i went a bit far though, since they became friendly with me.

F

Freppe^^

i only needed to go on 1 galla raid and they became neutral/friendly

T

Tyka

Afaik when you raise a faction in a dungeon it does not raise outside.. not sure about this.

F

Freppe^^

well i dunno tyka but thats what happend to me, and ive heard lots of others done the same. :D

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Freppe^^
well i dunno tyka but thats what happend to me, and ive heard lots of others done the same. :D

U know what i am goin to say?
Do j00 :D ?

C

ceix

ok nevermind, i was able to trade the bracer with the fecker even tho he was aggro, <3 mythic

G

Garbannoch Nox

would it be possible for a mentalist to charm him and then trade with him? ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by lekkus
aye..2 nurture/ 33 hits / 6 con (for warden/druids) :ROFLMAO: so I wouldnt trade it for 7 strenght 10 slash/energy 2 regrowth. No way!! :D

trade as in sell to another player..........

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by <Harle>
The impact a kill has on your faction depends on the lvl of the mob compared to your lvl, so killing greens will not speed this up, it might even slow this all down.

Then a Gallaraid-would be uber. like Tyka and a few others say they have spent 5-6 hours killing coruptors to change it. this is what a Gallaraid takes in time or so. plus you can get a nice drop from there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread