BM/merc/zerker screenshoots records

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Luona said:
well since we assasins dont includes as lighttanks it have to mention over and over again so here it goes :)

Assasins > lighttanks no light tank 3shoot high rr assasins : P
Would that 3shotting still be a referance to me being semi-afk, lacking bases and sitting down in beno while sorting a group? :rolleyes: I'd like to see you live longer against me if I'd hit you while you were sitting half buffed ;D

Balthasar said:
Most mercs probably use dt vs him... atleast they do to me so vanish comes in handy then :p
Luon is one of the few ns' I actually have to bother using anything against, gotta give him that :p Most stealthers would go down if I'd simply go into combat mode and stick x<
Shanaia said:
<3 the
in your sig Straef​

Yeah, my strong signature skills finally get praised! \o/​

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
jesus christ ..... not like im serious , and vladimir im sorry i dont follow the stick face to face combat i dont play like that sorry never done will never do, imo remove stick and face from game and then pvp will be alot better. and only messing with straef since this post came up and all light tanks going omg i are hardhitter .P and yes i know you only had specc buffs unlike most ppl i read combat logs very carefully. and besides slash ns vs merc shouldnt win since we only "recently got side stun" and we hit on neutral chain with specc af on it.

and fyi i play assasins should i just stop lurking near keeps killing grp making only speccbuffing sitting merc and start a bow and destealth and duel.....

some ppl think strafe run threw etc its cheat i dont on the other hand i dont zerg i "usally " dont add but since tards been starting to roam in grpas 3-6 stealthers ofc i add ofc i do what i can to get some rps.

Anyway back to topic i hit talen this evening for 417 mh 190 oh is that decent damage for anytime follow up style w/o banespike ^^

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
You sound frustrated ;p Anyway, yes I realised you were taking the piss, but once or twice is enough, gets boring if I read it everywhere I look :eek: And I couldn't care less bout you killing me while afk, actually found it funny then, as you're one of the few stealthers I like, for various reasons. Kill me whenever you get the chance if I sit down, I just didn't feel like reading it on irc/fh etc ;p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hey yu want me to post in here? Just had some great scraps against some level 50 guy. One of you 'think yu r hard players' returned to Thid and tried to take me out eh? Ok who got a Reaver by the name of Samiac or something and an inf by the name of Hyena. Reckon the same guy that played both was a long term player for sure. Eh took the buggers out whilst them buffed and me unbuffed as usual. If only they would get rid of buffbots and I could join you lot then at level 50. We see how you would cope then.

MKJ = Thugs (Still King of Thid after all this time!)

Films never lie!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Hey yu want me to post in here? Just had some great scraps against some level 50 guy. One of you 'think yu r hard players' returned to Thid and tried to take me out eh? Ok who got a Reaver by the name of Samiac or something and an inf by the name of Hyena. Reckon the same guy that played both was a long term player for sure. Eh took the buggers out whilst them buffed and me unbuffed as usual. If only they would get rid of buffbots and I could join you lot then at level 50. We see how you would cope then.

MKJ = Thugs (Still King of Thid after all this time!)

Films never lie!
Aw, le Thugs is still as cute as ever :> Really should come n play big boys rvr sometime, see how long your 'king of thid' wannabe reputation will last there :p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't yu was it? If not who? I bet you be in forra shock when I find out. Tis as bad as Aoln trying to take me out with his 'unbeatable' inf Revolution. Made total mince meat of it. Oh well. Buffbots stop me competing at 50 but I take you lot out at 24 when yu all buffed and I ain't. Am sooooo goood!

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Wasn't yu was it? If not who? I bet you be in forra shock when I find out. Tis as bad as Aoln trying to take me out with his 'unbeatable' inf Revolution. Made total mince meat of it. Oh well. Buffbots stop me competing at 50 but I take you lot out at 24 when yu all buffed and I ain't. Am sooooo goood!

I got from lvl1 to lvl50 and rr11 in the time you've been repeating this drivel... find something new to say, as it's somewhat old at this point :p

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
frustrated .... well assumtions is the mother of fuck ups dunno what else to say :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Luona said:
frustrated .... well assumtions is the mother of fuck ups dunno what else to say :)

Such an Under Siege 2 quote, Seagel lover!!11

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

only thing i can see ur good at is massageing ur own e-peen and makeing a fool of urself with statements which hold minimal vailidity.
you can pawn unbuffed at lvl 24 omg, if ur so uber at lvl 50 fo and camp poc beat fight some unbuffed ppl not impossible to do my unbuffed gimped hunter has killed a few there :>. saying u can pawn all cos u at lv24 can beat ppl who take alts they cba to kit u or just going relax. To me it seems like saying me and mike tyson fought as children i smacked him up but now he gone and grown up got training i cant compete boo hoo ... live with the fact ur shit at lvl 50 stay in bg section stfu or beg buffs (if anyone can handle interacting with ur inane drivel) and compete at 50.

my 2 cents :flame:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
I got from lvl1 to lvl50 and rr11 in the time you've been repeating this drivel... find something new to say, as it's somewhat old at this point :p
Think reading that and realising it after a couple of minutes of thinking might just break his little heart :( GG! :p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by willowywicca
I got from lvl1 to lvl50 and rr11 in the time you've been repeating this drivel... find something new to say, as it's somewhat old at this point

Hey the only ones I got respect for are the ones that purposely play the 'underdog'. Not bloody infs or luris that become better and better and better and better better and better better and better etc from buffs as they level. If you wanted to prove some damn thing then you should have taken an sb up to level 50 to show how good you are and not some supercharged shit ns or inf!

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
repeat after me (and before drinking anything):

skillzzzz != runthrough

and malev, less being a supercharged stealther :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Hey the only ones I got respect for are the ones that purposely play the 'underdog'. Not bloody infs or luris that become better and better and better and better better and better better and better etc from buffs as they level. If you wanted to prove some damn thing then you should have taken an sb up to level 50 to show how good you are and not some supercharged shit ns or inf!

willow is not an infil, but a cabalist (caster with a pet) :)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Infs or luris, i like that :p Since when did luris become a class? And would you please stfu in RvR section about your thid bs.

And if you could make some friends im sure someone could buff you in RvR, and thereby removing the need for a bb, as normal buffs will be good enough, and im sure someone has conc...

And you talking about respect, find that rather funny, Mr. Runthrough. When you attack someone that doesnt know how to counter that are you then the "underdog"?

ohh, and P.S: You never killed me in thid

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
So you rolled an sb because you think it's a shit class? Now there's a good reason to play a class :eek:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Sure is a shit class - the shittiest. But I always rises to the challenge! I rised to level 24 but after that I couldn't rise anymore :eek: .

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
MKJ said:
Sure is a shit class - the shittiest. But I always rises to the challenge! I rised to level 24 but after that I couldn't rise anymore :eek: .

I only have one question to you MY KING!

How many times did your mother drop/throw you on the ground as a baby?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
I rised to level 24 but after that I couldn't rise anymore :eek: .
If you're better than all of us lvl 50's as you claim, how come you COULDN'T rise above lvl 24 while we COULD? ^^

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Will not play buffed m8. They gave me sooooooooooo much grief in Thid when I played PKJ - buffed Valkyn sb - that it wore me out. Real nasty comments and unnending. So I decided that buffing wasn't proving sod all so I killed em all again whilst unbuffed and have remained so since. Tis why my victories are now so remarkable because I take out the hardest bloody things in Thid when they are buffed and I ain't.

I hate playing buffed. Running around only to find your bloody damage add has lifted or your damn buffbot has ld'd etc. Now I gets killed and release to run straight back into the action without a thought of buffing and it so much nicer. I don't rely on any buff from anyone and take off any that gets put on me. I play as the game should be played relying on potions such as you have to do in other games. Ain't me that has the wrong idea about this game but you lot and Mythic.

Film evidence

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
How many times did your mother drop/throw you on the ground as a baby?

only once...never picked up him up ever again i think though :<

Puppet

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:
Hey the only ones I got respect for are the ones that purposely play the 'underdog'. Not bloody infs or luris that become better and better and better and better better and better better and better etc from buffs as they level.

They should remove the bug where SB's dont get benefits from buffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom