BM crush template, which one to choose?

Discussion in 'Hibernia' started by sphir, Oct 12, 2005.

1. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

or this one without Winged Helm, with Shades of Mist.

2. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

First template is missing 3% meele speed, would that be a to big a loss?

i like the 2nd template a bit more though, because of the more balanced resists and toa bonuses, but the question is if Winged Helm is of more use?

plix help you pr0s :p

3. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

or this 3rd one with SoM AND WH in it.

4. Fuaip

Fuaip Can't get enough of FH

The third one with Winged and SoM is nice imo.. you get the SoM abilities which is very usefull, and you get Winged for a speed boost.. :p

5. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

im more intersted in the -50% style dmg charge instead of the speed :touch: :p

6. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

use 2nd

7. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

remade template #2 and was able to boost my matter from 17 -> 24, loosing 24 -> 22 heat and loosing 2 crush so ill have 9 crush in template.

when the skill is above 50 in weapon, dosnt it only affect WS, and not DMG?

because then ill use this one;

8. liloe

liloe It's my birthday today!

you just need 51 modified crush spec to cap your base melee dmg, but then you should use CD styles mostly.

51+ blunt => more style dmg, same base dmg

9. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

the dmg should be ok with CD aslong as you have 51 blunt yep.

got 50+14 blunt
    and 50+16 celtic dual

ill loose 70-80WS when removing 2 blunt.

my style dmg will be a bit lower tho wouldnt it? than if i had 50+16 blunt when using blunt styles, do you know how much dmg ill loose when removing 2 blunt?

do you think i should take 24 heat 17matter 11blunt
    or take 22 heat 24 matter 9 blunt?

dont know how much lesser time you will stay rooted if you loose 7 matter or if its worth cutting 2 blunt to get 7 more matter, help! :p

10. Colenzo

Colenzo Fledgling Freddie

I would pick template 3 and redo the SC to use max overcharge(only 36.0 on one of them, and 37.0 on the others. You should be able to at least get 37.0 on all of them, and should be possible with 37.5 on one or two).

Reason: Both Winged Helm and SoM will make you very hard to kill :)

11. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

template 3 only has 3 SC parts, 2x 38% OC and one 58%?

i dont see any need to redo that SC on that o_O

and my rr5 will do just fine ;)

12. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

this is my final template if someone wanted to see it.

13. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

told u to use 2nd one :E .. and about the damage thingy .. when I played prozax I respecced him to 31 crush .. as I got him to rr10 etc .. he had 31+20 crush :D... crush = blunt qq .. anyway, damage didnt drop, only WS did .. I had about 1900 ws then .. was a bit harder to hit shield tanks tho .. but I had 48 parry xDDDD .. I only used CD styles anyway .. so xD .. had 4.3 poc hammul and malice also as weps .. rawks :D

14. liloe

liloe It's my birthday today!

why not give pts in shield then? I saw Hrae swiches small shields for slam =) might be interesting for BM aswell, no?

15. Colenzo

Colenzo Fledgling Freddie

Well okay then. But why not just get 38% on all 3? It is possible, and would give you a one or two % more resists(cant promise this, but its possible most of the times) or a few stat points.

16. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

I tried it for fun :D .. but all that wep changing was qq :D .. and parry I can always, dont need to switch anything for that .. but well ye .. slam would be nice xD