Blue Plasters

K

Kharok Svark

The food industry wear Blue plasters so they can be spotted if it falls into the food ...

... what do they wear when they make Blueberry Pies ?

F

Fafnir

Why do you think blueberry pies usually have a redish color instead of blue :)

N

nezzen

:eek:

ewwwww....

/em goes :touch: a blueberrypie

throws it away due to the reddish color

;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Blueberry muffins have blue bits in them. Does that mean they just make them with plasters?

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Blueberry muffins have blue bits in them. Does that mean they just make them with plasters?
Nope chopped up kobbies.

N

nezzen

Mmmmm

Mmmmm chopped up kobbeis let me at 'em....

gotta have that daily ration of kobbies as a troll or u will get weak due to lack of vitamines ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Give kobbie muffin!

<Thinks about what he just said>

Ewwwwwwww, in lots of ways :S

F

Fafnir

Give kobbie muffin!

<Thinks about what he just said>

Ewwwwwwww, in lots of ways :S
I always knew you hade some kinky fetish. Ewwww.

R

Roo Stercogburn

<gets this horrible feeling Fafnir is about to role up a kobby for all the wrong reasons and will only have his hopes dashed>

F

Fafnir

<gets this horrible feeling Fafnir is about to role up a kobby for all the wrong reasons and will only have his hopes dashed>
Well i'm keeping both Grimbane and Fafne far away from you. :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Oh I dunno, if you remember I stopped Grimbane from getting a ganking one time early afternoon in DF ;)

F

Fafnir

Oh I dunno, if you remember I stopped Grimbane from getting a ganking one time early afternoon in DF ;)
No you did't you let the mob gank him, then you choped him up and made a bluebarry muffin out of his foot. :( Still missing two toes.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Er no.

There was a yellow con armsman heading up to the entrance area. I was just going to let him be as I'd only just logged on, intending to do some crafting. I mezzed the Alb, waved, headed for the entrance, saw Grimbane, figured it was going to be one more grey kill so I turned around and fought the armsman.

If you died that time, it was from something else afterwards :)

F

Fafnir

Ohhh you mean that time, well i would Grimbane would have owned him. :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Of course :D

I appreciated you letting me have the kill.

O

Old Nicodemus

Was that ganking or spanking?

Be careful Faf... :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Interesting Nico, why would you be going to spank Faf? His sig says he's been naughty but I don't think you're meant to take that as an invitation :p

O

Old Nicodemus

Hey careful there Roo....

I'm not the one trying to get on in Fafnir's little spanking racket.

You know it comes to mind that DF in the afternoon is akin to the seedier reputation of Clapham Common on a good day.

DF in DAoC.. the avatar's Clapham Common....

And we all know Kobbies eat shoots and leaves. :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd

I'm not the one trying to get on in Fafnir's little spanking racket.

You know it comes to mind that DF in the afternoon is akin to the seedier reputation of Clapham Common on a good day.

DF in DAoC.. the avatar's Clapham Common....

And we all know Kobbies eat shoots and leaves. :p
Hey no guy will never spank me, thoose i allow to spank me are the hot females of any realm. Well you two can always summon a kobbie if you need something to spank.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd

Didn't know that, but now I know why you always wanted to hunt there though obviously I was wrong about what you wanted to hunt...

O

Old Nicodemus

Didn't know that, but now I know why you always wanted to hunt there though obviously I was wrong about what you wanted to hunt...

Pffft... you told me it was Fafnir who suggested it.. I was a little worried when he didn't show up.. now I know why!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom