Rant Bloody rabbit!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Spent all morning and most of this afternoon worrying about him because this morning he was more sleepy than usual and didn't take his usual running leap at the food bowl. This morning I'd picked him up and he felt a bit cold so I sat down to cuddle him and his breathing seemed to stop, I froze and started to panic then he suddenly leapt out of my arms like some kind of zombie. My sister just texted me to say he's alright, I'd asked her to keep an eye on him because I still have to work...

I think he was just trying to scare me!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
he must know its halloween so trying to get in the mood? :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
might of been going into some kind of hibernation if the environment is too cold.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol rabbits dont generally hibernate but if his mamma got it on with a hedgehog there could be some wierd tendancies Oo

Might be an idea to weigh him today and every day for the next week, if he starts losing weight (even just a little) whip him to the vets, its the only sure way to tell if anything is amiss, i weigh the pigs every weekend (they have their own weight charts lol) because the lady from the rescue place where Errol came from said that its the best way to get a head start on any illnesses.

Hope your bunny is OK, maybe he was just practicing his zombie routine for friday?

or he could have just seen a clip of Bunnicula!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom