Blood's final breath

B

Blood

The old hunter staggers into the tavern and orders a pint..

After a couple of sips he starts stuttering some hard to hear sentences:
"time...... caught up.......... summer..... studies... work harder....... friends of old..... gone.......... *sniff* ........ the good times.... huge battles..... ambushes..........

*cough*
*cough*
*cough*"

a hiss is heard as the old hunter collapses over the table and exhales for the last time.....

Hunter: Blood - Flammen Herra
Shadowblade: Bloodied - Stormur Vakten
Shamans: Bleeed & Amplify & Tyraxo - Elding Vaktens
Blood.jpg

(accounts expired, i nolonger have the same interest in the game, and its about time i gave RL some serious attention.. hollidays first, then exam and final thesis.. no more mmporg for me, too addicitve)

E

-ElemenT-

Will miss you Blood, always been my fav Hunter since start of retail. (maybe Brix also but he's gone also :( )

S

[SC]Tzikas[Mid]

omg! 3 buffbots? You're even worse than Rambo ...

E

-ElemenT-

Originally posted by [SC]Tzikas[Mid]
omg! 3 buffbots? You're even worse than Rambo ...

2 are Cave Shamans fyi.

H

hrodelbert

good luck and god speed , the game is worse without you.

O

old.mattshanes

Good luck in life,well respected enemy by many albs.

G

Glacier

:( bah, sad to see you go.. i was trying to help you with that pally earlier in odins btw(As Oddballl), wasnt after you.. :/ nerf pallies..

Have fun in RL, the game has missed one of the BIG ones!

U was the first enemy i ever encountered in this game.. as the lowbie Cyrax the lvl 31 Warden.. u tricked us all over the place with your sneaky skills :).
Back when hibs had no 50`s, the names on everyone`s lips was Dunderklumpen, Blood, and Death :)

/SALUTE!

O

old.Hardbein

:(

bye bye Blood.....sorry to see such an asset go away. Good luck in RL wish u the best of luck :)

\\Prud

Z

zapzap

MR midgaard gone :/ cant be

Meet u somewhere my friend :)

Will be looking for a small kobold with a 100 qua bow in the streets of Denmark.

Zapsi

S

Sharma

Farewell blood, Good Luck in the future, tis a loss to Midgard

D

DocWolfe

Bye Blood... I didn't know you personally but I knew your rep back in early retail, and you along with Marc were one of the reasons I decided to make a scout. Heres my small tribute to you:

bye.jpg

Farewell!

E

ev0_o

Another of the greats gone, was good fighting against and eventually along side you. GL in the futre :)

D

Damon_D

Bye bye m8 , kan du hygge dig ude i den store farlige verden

J

Jonaldo

Take care olde enemy and short term colleague :)

You and Thing put many arrows into me when I was a lowbie, killed you nowhere near as many times as you got me :(

Maybe try Planetside? it's not as addictive as an MMORPG and you can play in short bursts in between a social life :)

Adios Amigo! See you in the next life.

K

krill-nyd

Good luck Blood. You seemed to be giving it a good send-off last night in Odins, lots of death messages.

V

vestax

Another old skool bites the dust :(

Laters Blood, have fun irl

D

dozigden

Bye Blood - glad we bumped into you (briefly) last night.

O

old.Zarff

bye blood m8, it's really a shame that mid looses yet another of the old timers :( take care and hf !

S

stafford

dammit i hate it when people quit
especially when i owe them one
<shakes fist menacingly>

i remember the boogie man blood stories :p
dont go out of the castle blood or will eat ya !

good luck and take care

S

Scunner

Good Luck in RL :) you werea great enemy with alot of respect.

L

lakih

:(

Have fun in the real world Blood... will miss blocking your arrows...

F

Falcon

Noooooooooo! I wanted a 1 on 1 encounter with you as blood but despite seeing your death spam I was never able to find you as hard as I searched, I'm sure it would've been a fight to remember but alas it'll never be. Maybe you'll pop back one day and I'll be waiting with Xest.

Always sad to see an old timer go, especially a fellow archer who endured the same nerfs us rangers and scouts alike suffered. Always had a lot of respec for other archers no matter what realm because I know full well how hard it was to survive the assassin onslaught.

Good luck with whatever you do, I know you'll go down as one of the realms most legendary archers ;)

R

revminster

Bye Blood. Sad to see you go. You will be missed. :(

Take care and goodluck with whatever you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom