Bloodlusty rr10

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
there are no great bainshees.. kill them all imo

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
grats on rr3, now continue the other 5.9 mil rps in primetime too - been fun fights past evenings!

Everz

FH is my second home
Big gratz m8y Clap

although my cabby > your bain soon ;)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
quality fh whine in this thread : )
but i think we can do it better!..

grats

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
grats on rr3, now continue the other 5.9 mil rps in primetime too - been fun fights past evenings!

Rofl.. So much love :)..Well VF, i would love 2 play at prime time but inda weekdays im goin 2 work at nights. Been doin that since i started playin DAOC. And yer i agree have been some fun fights and lookin forward 2 meet u guys again :).

Everz

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:

So because someone isnt able to play primetime they suck.. retarded logic.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
He doesn't deserve ìt? Well, who deserves it then? He might not be able to play primetime every single night, but atleast hes got a job.... And why is it less honorable to get rr10 off/on primetime? It's still a big deal in my book...

All I can say is that he's a bloody nice guy, and a very good player (<3 blood). So - a big tillykke to you Blood, and good luck forward with both real life and DAoC :)

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
i almost thought the community had grown up in the 4+ years of euro daoc

you have proven me wrong.. so wrong

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
grats, maybe he zergs but grats.
Still whining about what time he plays is sad, some people's irl dictates when they can play daoc as they got jobs etc e.g he works nights so cant play then.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

atleast bloodlusty doesnt need set group like you always need VF (one you got with BDC atm) we in LA run with peeps we got , you on the other hand always needed ur midfriends , alb friends , or hibfriends to run with (like you did when you ran with groove , our group etc etc etc) and than you still got the balls to log on vent (at that time i was in PG) and have to nerve to call us idiots cous no one in ur so called set group wasnt playin his own char and we were lucky we killed ur grp 3 times in a row?

i mean common grow up its a game , play like it is ;)

PS stop pretending ur danish lol (ur from holland)

statued

Loyal Freddie
well done blood regardless of what other nobs say you are a good player and deserve the rr

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
lol....whats all this bullshit about primetime??? People playing daoc are so out of whines they have to invent something new now and they grasp whatever they can it seems just to make an exuse to do it:(
Soon its gonna be...well...grats...BUT....come back when ur not weraing blue enamel dye!...or...grats BUT.....come back and ding rr11 when ur not playing an elf! Or....grats....but hey....you might have made an achievement if you didnt have short hair in rl!
Jeez...Its always something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom