Bloodline

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, there is a spoiler somewhere on here which details what happens next, all the way through to the end.

Sorry for getting it going then stopping. At the time I stopped rather a lot of things were going on that kept my attention away from it.

When I did start writing stuff again some months later, I found it easier just to write short stories in the limited time I have to put to these things.

Though each and every character in game has their own story, and I shamelessly mess about with other people's chars here, I treat the story right through to the end as 'canon' for Roo.

Thanks again for the nice things people have said. Check out the spoiler on these forums if you want to see where it goes :)

(Laptop still not sorted. New motherboard in, but engineer due with new CPU and heatsink. Its practically a new laptop now lol. I've written more of Dear Hunter but its painful using random PCs then having to email the stuff to myself so I can keep it wherever I am).

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
A very good story, I've read so many fanatsy books and still I cant get enough. If you have any more I would dearly love to read them.

Jayce_DA@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time and effort :)

Damini

Part of the furniture
One would hope, Roo, that you're spending your time trying to get an agent. You're too good a writer not to give it a shot.

I haven't read it all yet, as being dyslexic and reading long stories off the screen aren't exactly a match made in heaven, but the opening page was cracking.

Tilda

I keep telling him too Damini, he should get a contract easily imo, its so good :D
The other stories by him are well worth a read!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
I read dear hunter earlier which was funny as hell and prompted me to read his other stories and finnally this... 1st i thought it was gonna be about Ham and Tight again but its not... and i got no complaints.
i been reading this for about 3-4hours and all i can say is it sooo matches all the books i read years ago... the redwall series by brian jaques about good triumphing over evil but using animals who used weapons etc (amazing books) they wer my favourite book series and were amazing and reading this brings back how i used to feel reading them.
givf more! plzzzz im dieing here.
only worry is that its been so long since u wrote this that maybe if u did carry it on the quality would go down or the style may change. im not saying that it will but its a possibility.. so maybe it is a story better left unfinished.
i shall leave u to decide if u will finish it or not... but all i ask is u write another.
i know u have written shorter stories but plz plz pz im begging u write another full length story, u really r truly talented in my eyes and it seems like writing is something u enjoy. so write another... if not for us here on FH for urself.
he he not that im pressuring u or anything :eek6:
soz... really like the stories. but if u do ever write more make sure to post em here or givf me a pm or email.
:worthy:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Awesome writing there Roo, thanks for the read very very enjoyable few hours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom