Blood!!

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
I'll still go solo'ing tbh.....if an apponent has killed me once and seen only my self AF dropp and nothing else then i come back and kill the same person and see shitloads drop of it gives me some sense of bettering myself. Then again thats just imo. I have to agree BB's have become apart of the game now and i wish it was'nt so. Though as long as ppl solo and have a BB i'll still always be up for a fight :drink:

Boring

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
No i wont respect him, i dont respect any stealther that grp's buffed up as greater then 2 people unless they willing to take on grps of equal numbers stealthers/nonstealthers.

That means you don't respect your realmmates?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Boring said:
That means you don't respect your realmmates?
That wood be correct, the only ones i have respec for are the ones that at least try to go without the bot a few runs of meeting same buffed people before relying on them. Bots are curse to the game, as the little skill involved in it is removed more so.

Tvi

Fledgling Freddie
aha blood you old spammer, long time no see m8y

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
That wood be correct, the only ones i have respec for are the ones that at least try to go without the bot a few runs of meeting same buffed people before relying on them. Bots are curse to the game, as the little skill involved in it is removed more so.

Been there, done that, got my ass handed to me repeatedly by buffed opponents up to about RR4 and decided I either quit the game or get a BB. It's all well and good saying that people who run buffed don't deserve respect but the fact is, if you're a stealther you need buffs to level the playing field (yes, even if you're playing an overpowered Infiltrator).

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
Because i wont resort to their cheap tactics tbh, if i not in my guild grp then most the time i be solo and unbuffed. I wont zerg and i wont use a bot.

You know there's a reason we call the albzerg Corranhorn's Legions of Dooom right? (yes, 3 o's)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kjel said:
You know there's a reason we call the albzerg Corranhorn's Legions of Dooom right? (yes, 3 o's)

w00t i control alb zergs when i not in them \o/

It hard work but i manage to do it without even speaking to them, they just know what i think and when i not online/in dif realm they still hear my thoughts :)

When was the last time you saw me purposely zerg? You notice i lead Outcast around, and i moan in /g even if just 1 stealther adds on either side. As i said, in the past i did zerg but unless it forced on me you rarely see me moving as more then 1fg now if that.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
stop crying and go back to your zergs corranhorn

Corran

Part of the furniture
Elendar said:
stop crying and go back to your zergs corranhorn

Aww stop crying because we can rip your nice little grp apart, dont need to zerg to kill you. :twak:

Must be hard not being able to just press F8 and assist+stick. I mean, now you need to know whom to target, must be hard to need to learn that. :fluffle:

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Hahaha good one Blood :)..
He got wtf owned and had to cry here on Fh.

./me hugs Blood.

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
i like this idea, please do so. can always recognise me as the saracan slash merc in teal armour. shame you cant delve my stats, i be the only merc with +65 intell due to not knowing what doing with my first character :)

You are joking? .... no wonder you whined about dying. And how can you _NOT_ know what to do with your first char, ever since i played the primary and tertiary stats for a briton fighter have highlighted in yellow STR/CON/DEX and did you notice Int highlighted? no..so why + to it? :eek2:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Blondy said:
You are joking? .... no wonder you whined about dying. And how can you _NOT_ know what to do with your first char, ever since i played the primary and tertiary stats for a briton fighter have highlighted in yellow STR/CON/DEX and did you notice Int highlighted? no..so why + to it? :eek2:

Thing is i rarely lose in a fair 1vs1 so it dont bother me.
I done my typical no research, and so didnt know if it would affect other things, anyone that played tabletop/P&P rpg would know alot of time it does affect other things. i realised quickly was a waste but couldnt be bothered to restart the character even just for the low levels so stuck by it. Just means i different to the rest and yet can still perform well on 1vs1 and in groups. TBH people are to tied up in oh look my stat is xxx aint i ubeh, when that makes very little difference when such small amount.

Anyways, as i said i dont care, afteral its a game and all about having fun not pointless stats

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
So if it doesn't bother you, why are you posting here? :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom