Blood-Lust in town

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys would like to formaly introduce us. We are still a growing guild with only about 50+ members/120+characters. The guild is growing fast. We are members of the DT Alliance and proud of it.

Just would like to say, we are here to stay, so mids/hibs watch out for us, all thou I am sure you have been killed by some of us, including my 45 pally.

And oh btw, didnt catch the stealthers name, but was mid.... he realy needs some training. I seen him a mile away when he stealthed up on our cleric, in the end he died, and cleric didnt get hit :)

See ya in the realm :cheers:

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
VF, change the record. :p Constantly posting the same thing in every thread is getting tiresome. That's what sigs are for. :p

Oh, and, GL with your guild Hendrich. :)

saks

Fledgling Freddie
GL with your guild, and looking forward to see you in emain/odins/HW

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
[TB] Benedictine said:
sorry for my ignorance - who is the DT alliance? - good luck with the guild btw

Its hardly ignorance, Albion has so many alliances its near impossible to keep track of them all :D

Oh and GL with the guild (+1)

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Its hardly ignorance, Albion has so many alliances its near impossible to keep track of them all :D

Oh and GL with the guild (+1)

true, i mean hibs actually only got 1 that counts... i mean whole hibernia is in Celtic fist... and there are 3 other nice hib guilds.. and they are in CF alliance...

WEll thats funny.... :m00: ..ever heard of the word: fun?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
..ever heard of the word: fun?

Might have seen it on the back of a ceral box once, isn't it the name of the Tiger with the blue nose?

Sastrecillo

Fledgling Freddie
true, i mean hibs actually only got 1 that counts... i mean whole hibernia is in Celtic fist... and there are 3 other nice hib guilds.. and they are in CF alliance...

Pfffff hardly ignorance of ur out-realm

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
true, i mean hibs actually only got 1 that counts... i mean whole hibernia is in Celtic fist...

CBH Alliance is 18 Guilds strong, 700 members and has over 190,000,000 rp's....ok, sure CF has over 1bn, but still...

Jeros

Part of the furniture
[TB] Benedictine said:
sorry for my ignorance - who is the DT alliance? - good luck with the guild btw

Draken Templars alliance, my /as spam is legendary :D

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Best of Luck m8 - and grats on claiming your first keep last week, hope to see a lot more of u guys in HW/Odins/Emain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom