Blood-Letter ?

K

krait

I'm not sure if it's a mob or not,but late on Sunday night while stealthed at the AMG in Emain i saw a mob called Blood Letter which was purple con and also friendly...looked like a giant scorpion.
Was it a genuine mob,but in the wrong place or was it part of an unheralded Event ?
I've never heard of it before,but would like to know if it can be found elsewhere in Hibs ?

C

Coren

They're mobs in Breifine and make great pets. Hence the friendly status. Check if there's a high level sorc or minstrel around aswell next time. ;)

P

- Pathfinder -

Hehe they're VERY nice allies :p They scare off enemies anyway :)

K

krait

Thought it must have been a mob......although this was purple con to me at lev47.

C

Coren

Well, purple mobs to a lvl 47 would mean the mob is lvl 55+... A lvl 55 mob would con low red to a lvl 50 minstrel and would resist a LOT. :D Doubt any minstrel is suicidal or lucky enough to bring one all the way to amg from Breifine. :)

M

madferrit

When the Phoenix legion took the hibby fort (Dun na nGed) the other week and the Hibbies all turned up :) we were more than a little besieged!! A high lvl minstrel (forget his name) went out and brought back a Bloodletter as a pet and parked it at the front gate :D

What a gate keeper it was... the hibbies decided at that point that they had far more important things to do (like count leaves) and all stood around the bottom of the hill wondering what to do next.

Think ive even got a screenie somewhere.

Needless to say they didnt get in :). The Bloodletter dined well that night.

D

Danya

Bloodletters are great, they hit hard, have a buttload of hp and best of all they run faster than a person can sprint :D

L

Luuna

But damn they are ugly ... nice drops though.

/em strokes her +9charisma pendant

C

Coren

Originally posted by madferrit
A high lvl minstrel (forget his name) went out and brought back a Bloodletter as a pet and parked it at the front gate :D
[/B]

That was me. Was going to park it on the gatekeeper, but when I returned with it, Hibs were already pulling the guards, so I just parked it in front of the door.

Still need to get 5-6 lvl 50 sorcs/minstrels with a bloodletter pet together and take a keep with them. Who needs rams anyway? :p

O

old.Jadow

Eight Bonesnappers as a mobile death to door team!

Jadow
Lvl 47+ Infiltrator
Order of The Knights Templar

M

madferrit

/EM Wave

Lo Coren .. so it was u, i remember now :)

Certainly gave us a shock on the battlements when it turned up :/

Imagine how the hibbies felt :uhoh: :eek6: :uhoh: :eek6: :puke:

D

Danya

Originally posted by Coren

That was me. Was going to park it on the gatekeeper, but when I returned with it, Hibs were already pulling the guards, so I just parked it in front of the door.

Still need to get 5-6 lvl 50 sorcs/minstrels with a bloodletter pet together and take a keep with them. Who needs rams anyway? :p

Just 17 more levels and I'm game for that Coren :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom