blokes, look

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok,

After seeing a report on the news yesterday about how prostate cancer is the largest cancer threat to men and how the reporters went blathering on about how most men don't even know where their prostate is, or what the symptoms are that they should be on the look out for (was with my bf and he said he didn't really know anything about it either...) which tbh is silly i mean every girl has it drummed in to her from a young age to check her breasts and go for regular smear exams, you'd think they'd do the same for boys but apparantly they don't.

So i got this bit of info off a web page and thought i'd post it here:

Prostate Cancer Symptoms

Often, early stages of prostate cancer do not cause symptoms. But, in some cases, men with prostate cancer may experience any of these problems:

- A need to urinate frequently, especially at night;
- Difficulty starting urination or holding back urine;
- Weak or interrupted flow of urine;
- Painful or burning urination;
- Difficulty in having an erection;
- Painful ejaculation;
- Blood in urine or semen; or
- Frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs.

You should speak with your doctor immediately if you have experienced any of the above symptoms or if you are a man over 50 who has not had a recent prostate cancer screening. If you have a family history of prostate cancer, or are an African-American male, you should consider screening at age 45.

this is from this link: http://www.prostatecancerfoundation.org/site/pp.asp?c=itIWK2OSG&b=271349&msource=GOOGLE

where i'm sure there is a lot more info, basically if there's anything wrong "down there" don't muck about, go to GP and get it seen to whatever your age.

I was really pissed off at the news for doing this half arsed report saying about how people are mostly ignorant about this subject then doing absoloutely nothing to enlighten them, i worked in nursing homes for a few years and looked after men who were unfortunate enough to have prostate cancer and the one thing that sticks in my mind is how it could be avoided/treated if only men wouldn't be so embarrassed by discussing stuff like this (if you have a female GP and don't feel comfortable talking to her about this you can always request a male GP, and if they give you any crap tell them if they want to go up for a sexual discrimination case then carry on if not cough up a bloke Dr.) or try and be tough and hope it'll all go away if ignored, cos it wont even a simple case of urinary tract infection whilst nasty for women is much much worse for men because of their plumbing.

So anyway, hope this helps if you ever feel unsure of anything just try and remember the info shown here.

Take Care
Ez
xxx

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
cant remember the group/belief, may be part of Taoism, believe that masturbating 5 times a day reduces the chance of cancer or something.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
cant remember the group/belief, may be part of Taoism, believe that masturbating 5 times a day reduces the chance of cancer or something.

Christ :eek2: , as well as going, ahem, red raw? :p

Well, none of the above symptoms, though i am only 17 \o/

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Christ :eek2: , as well as going, ahem, red raw? :p

Well, none of the above symptoms, though i am only 17 \o/

was warned last year theres a form of cancer that mainly young people get (16-20 i think was the range), think tis some form of testicular cancer, so watch out bwahahhaha!

if i got cnacer i dunno what id do. a part of me likes to think id just die, but that feels kinda weak, going without a struggle, but then it feels like it was ment to happen, maybe i should go with it, i dunno, horrible situation to be in.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol heads up hehehe :clap:

i realise that most of you on this forum are just nippers but it's worth bearing in mind cos your probably going to get older (unless you overdo the self pleasure in which case you wont die of prostate cancer but will probably go blind and walk under a bus load of nuns).

now im off to join my local taoist sect, adios!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
wanking in public should be legalised if both those stories were to be true :p

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Difficulty getting erection..yes, but just need a better looking girlfriend.
Frequent back pain...........yes, but just need to get back to her on top.
Painful Ejaculation............yes, but she just needs to relax her grip.
Difficulty passing urine.......yes, but just take condom off next time

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Very good post, and aye, needs some more covering.... BUT:
Ezteq said:
... and the one thing that sticks in my mind is how it could be avoided/treated if only men wouldn't be so embarrassed by discussing stuff like this ...

you DO know how they test that don't ye?
First, they take this rubber glove... they they ask you to lower your pants..
and then, they ask you to "assume the position" and hmm... guess you can imagine the rest....
:eek7:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
and then, they ask you to "assume the position" and hmm... guess you can imagine the rest....

They tickle it till you cum?
It aint called the mistress' moneybox for nothing ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Very good post, and aye, needs some more covering.... BUT:

you DO know how they test that don't ye?
First, they take this rubber glove... they they ask you to lower your pants..

*cough* ok fair enough but tbh i'd take a finger up the arse in comparison with the duck-billed-jet-propelled probe OF DOOM any day....

don't suppose you've ever had a smear have you?

a little embarrassment/discomfort is a hell of a lot better than the alternative.

one thing to look out for if the Dr ever does need to do a spot of anal probage just make sure he hasnt got both hands on your shoulders when he goes in Mmmmkay

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
actually been scientifically proven that ejaculation through masturbation can cut risk of prostate cancer: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

:p

also another one for you guys sitting in the dark all day.... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4090972.stm :clap:

yeh i know, and tl/dr/dont like links but from what ive heard western science suggests ejaculating twice a day, taoism is a much more ancient idea, and says 5 times a day (pretty sure its taoism, cant be arsed to look it up again), imo its cool that something that goes back so far, science only realises recently.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
Ok,

After seeing a report on the news yesterday about how prostate cancer is the largest cancer threat to men and how the reporters went blathering on about how most men don't even know where their prostate is, or what the symptoms are that they should be on the look out for (was with my bf and he said he didn't really know anything about it either...) which tbh is silly i mean every girl has it drummed in to her from a young age to check her breasts and go for regular smear exams, you'd think they'd do the same for boys but apparantly they don't.

So i got this bit of info off a web page and thought i'd post it here:

this is from this link: http://www.prostatecancerfoundation.org/site/pp.asp?c=itIWK2OSG&b=271349&msource=GOOGLE

where i'm sure there is a lot more info, basically if there's anything wrong "down there" don't muck about, go to GP and get it seen to whatever your age.

I was really pissed off at the news for doing this half arsed report saying about how people are mostly ignorant about this subject then doing absoloutely nothing to enlighten them, i worked in nursing homes for a few years and looked after men who were unfortunate enough to have prostate cancer and the one thing that sticks in my mind is how it could be avoided/treated if only men wouldn't be so embarrassed by discussing stuff like this (if you have a female GP and don't feel comfortable talking to her about this you can always request a male GP, and if they give you any crap tell them if they want to go up for a sexual discrimination case then carry on if not cough up a bloke Dr.) or try and be tough and hope it'll all go away if ignored, cos it wont even a simple case of urinary tract infection whilst nasty for women is much much worse for men because of their plumbing.

So anyway, hope this helps if you ever feel unsure of anything just try and remember the info shown here.

Take Care
Ez
xxx

Thanks for info! - Need more attention indeed.:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom