BlockBusters Online Rental

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
Blockbuster are teh SCUM - use anyone except them. And Choices. And Global.

stormrider

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like its a flat 10 a month and just up to you to use the service as much as you like. Guess if you get 3-5 movies a month its better value than blockbuster.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I've used dvdsontap for a few months now, the most I have ever managed to get in a single month is 9, pretty good going I thought :)

milou

Part of the furniture
These are fine too: http://www.dvds365.com/ - been with them for a couple of months (first month was free trial and second month received a £20 Amazon e-voucher) - good service with prompt free delivery.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
milou said:
These are fine too: http://www.dvds365.com/ - been with them for a couple of months (first month was free trial and second month received a £20 Amazon e-voucher) - good service with prompt free delivery.
that website has dvds for rent from 14.99 a month, you can buy them from play for less than that :D

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
raw said:
that website has dvds for rent from 14.99 a month, you can buy them from play for less than that :D

Uhm, for 14.99 you're allowed 3 films at once and they can be changed as fast as the postal system will allow.

Did you bother to read the website?

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah but i must have missed that, still for that i think you may as well just buy the dvd.

milou

Part of the furniture
I rented 9 or 10 last month for £14.99 - a tad cheaper than Play...especially as I had an Amazon e-voucher for 20 squids

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I'm also with dvdsontap, and I've managed 16 in one month. Although that is on the £20 a month plan where you get 3 DVDs at a time. Yes, I'm a sad lonely bugger!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom