Block rate

Udgaardsloke

Fledgling Freddie
Do anyone have a formula that can tell me my blockrate? It needs to include dex, shield skill, +shield skill, mob.

And.. If you fight a high rr, will you do better vs his high ws if you have overcapped your block rate or...?

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
charplan seems broken when it comes to defences though, as mythic stated in a grabbag that your own weaponskill compared to the opponents is calculated when checking for defence and this afaik doesnt charplan take into consideration.

Sorin

Banned
Do anyone have a formula that can tell me my blockrate? It needs to include dex, shield skill, +shield skill, mob.

I can tell you that its silly..
Thats why you won't get a duel from my pally or my arms ever again :kissit:

And.. If you fight a high rr, will you do better vs his high ws if you have overcapped your block rate or...?

75% is the hard cap. No way to overcap it. After that its up to your own ws and parry/evade/dex etc, to decide weather you get hit or not.

Btw, is charplan only in german?

ileks

Part of the furniture
doesnt oponents style to hit bonus make the big difference? i.e. you might have the 75% cap against some people (as the char plan suggests), but someone using a better style get through maybe 50%?

anyways shield is OP still, think in my fight against bradlex i hit you once or something :(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Not really... shield is actually working quite ok atm... it really works against dual wielding and so much speccing and imbue points and ra points seem to make a nice difference.

Sorin

Banned
doesnt oponents style to hit bonus make the big difference? i.e. you might have the 75% cap against some people (as the char plan suggests), but someone using a better style get through maybe 50%?

anyways shield is OP still, think in my fight against bradlex i hit you once or something :(

Ofcourse you can always have 75% chance to block vs some people.. but if you run into a rr12 with 2500+ ws or something then your block rate will get much lower.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie

no, to-hit bonus only matters for flatout missing a style. missrate for artis/clweapon is 5%, everything else 10%. styles with to-hit bonus reduce this missrate down to 0% with a very high bonus to-hit

ileks

Part of the furniture
no, to-hit bonus only matters for flatout missing a style. missrate for artis/clweapon is 5%, everything else 10%. styles with to-hit bonus reduce this missrate down to 0% with a very high bonus to-hit

ahh, thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom