blizzard announcing xbox360 game at blizzcon

Aada

Part of the furniture
It has to be WoW i was thinking Starcraft Ghost but how much more money would they make releasing WoW for Xbox? it would be huge anyone else thinking the same?

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
It would be impossible to play it on a controller. Would more than likely be shit.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Dommers said:
It would be impossible to play it on a controller. Would more than likely be shit.

Think you can get a keyboard for the machine though

Aada

Part of the furniture
Would it really suprise you if they did bring it out? they haven't confirmed yes or no.

Man if they bring WoW onto the 360 it will open the door for other MMO to come onto it.

Seems MS are really going all out to make sure the 360 is a hit.

I mean Square have done it with Final Fantasy (even though its a shit game) why not WoW? could easily be done the mind boogles with the 360 just a crazy machine which does almost anything.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
FFXI is getting released on the 360 aswell?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Dude its pretty much a finished game will be out at release or just before xmas.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Wonk said:
FFXI is getting released on the 360 aswell?

Think its already out on the normal Xbox so I guess it might be compatible with the 360.

Aada

Part of the furniture
defo coming out on the 360 for sure read alot of previews.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Whisperess said:
that's your opinion.

Whats your opinion? my opinion is if you like 80% of the playerbase that don't speak english and love shouting LFG for 2+ hours and only gaining even half a level (yes it can take days to lvl up in this game) then this is your game!

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Aada said:
Whats your opinion? my opinion is if you like 80% of the playerbase that don't speak english and love shouting LFG for 2+ hours and only gaining even half a level (yes it can take days to lvl up in this game) then this is your game!
I agree that FFXI is far too group oriented for my taste. (I do like to atleast be able to solo at times) As for the Japanese players, I didn't mind them all too much. Met quite a few really nice Japanese players during my time in FFXI.

What I did like, and what I do miss in WoW is the entire atmophere, how everything is interconnected (magic, melee, crafting, days, moon cycles etc) and how every fight was (or atleast could be) a challenge.

In my opinion, in comparison to FFXI; WoW is a bit "shallow".

A mixture of both games would be perfect for me. :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
True but WoW has made a game you can enjoy? Don't know many people who like trying to gain lvls for days.. puts people off from the start.

Ah well DnL beta test is out November give it a shot.. pretty cool so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom