@ Blitz

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Blitz your the most enoing scout in game. there i said it. Go work what ever yuo do but do not keep it up it is enoing :twak:

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
What i do wrong ? :( Enlighten me bud! You left no reason so i duno why and what i have done!?
Regards Blitz.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
What i do wrong ? :( Enlighten me bud! You left no reason so i duno why and what i have done!?
Regards Blitz.

Well u must have done something right as he is so pissed :) /cheer Blitz

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
Blitz your the most enoing scout in game. there i said it. Go work what ever yuo do but do not keep it up it is enoing :twak:

damn id hate to be so enoing :(

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi ya Labell :cheers: One of my favourite little luri rangers.
Bowie... last night did you have fun trying to kill my armsman with me gaurding a cleric? :wij:
I thought i'd log him on cause i had neglected him for so long, but was quite fun in the end! It was only when that caster came and spoiled all the fun lol.
Anyway :cheers:
Asysh.. You've gone to the dark side :( Shame on you! One more enemy to kill i suppose.
Regards Blitz.

Gamah

Banned
Blitz likes to add on my fights steeling the holy RP :twak: or does he..maybe its scouse...mmmmm anyway..cabbage.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah... im not gona argue on here so if ya wana PM me ya can.
I have never added on any of your fights i think so what gives you the idea i have is above me?? If you dont know for sure, why post!!
The tables turned... i remember we had this converstaion about 3 months ago where as i had ago at you for adding on my kill! And you took a screen shot displaying how pi55ed off i was with you after i told you to 'stop plz!'
The Irony!!

Ps. Anyway this was a thread just to say my Inbox was full so lets leave it as closed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom