Blitz, bareki, aim, absolon, speedygonzalez etc

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
p.s. You sould be graceful to me for keeping up the flame and make you even more known :p
Enough BS from you. Dwera almost didnt even step into emain before she hit rr5 and thats a fact if there is a player that has soloed almost all of there time with SB its Dwera.. how do I know that?? well i buff her sometime and I usually see her soloing can count the times Ive seen her grouped on one hand.. Oh and about rambos skills... most high rr infils just tore you apart, if rambo was alone he was often in trouble cant claim I soloed much since he almost never was solo but when he was it was always gonna be a close fight going either way if he didnt get pa+cd in.. Oh and using vanish against TS (not in melee to do vanish+pa) kinda tells all about how skilled that dude was..

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
Enough BS from you. Dwera almost didnt even step into emain before she hit rr5 and thats a fact if there is a player that has soloed almost all of there time with SB its Dwera.. how do I know that?? well i buff her sometime and I usually see her soloing can count the times Ive seen her grouped on one hand.. Oh and about rambos skills... most high rr infils just tore you apart, if rambo was alone he was often in trouble cant claim I soloed much since he almost never was solo but when he was it was always gonna be a close fight going either way if he didnt get pa+cd in.. Oh and using vanish against TS (not in melee to do vanish+pa) kinda tells all about how skilled that dude was..
WTF u talking about!...so whats the matter with using VANISH then PA ing again...the guy is simply using his abilities u fooking goon...AND another thing...to do all that shit in a few seconds IS skilled...omg...bring on the fooking violins :kissit: play me another tune..please!..long live stealth groups...try that tune... :clap:

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
It's people like you that make others just go elsewhere. Sure you can shout "QQ" at people every time they point this out to you, but in the end it's your own game you ruin as much as theirs.

How much fun you gonna have when no enemies bother coming to the area you in?

Ahh..there will be more...there always is...been thru this time after time...there will BE MORE..AND MORE POSTS ETC ETC..CANT SEE YOUR POINT...CEPT WHINING AGAIN..<YAWN>

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Claudio said:
Ahh..there will be more...there always is...been thru this time after time...there will BE MORE..AND MORE POSTS ETC ETC..CANT SEE YOUR POINT...CEPT WHINING AGAIN..<YAWN>

Firstly, if you can't see my point, why are you arguing against it by saying "There will be more?"

Secondly, I wasn't complaining. Like I said, I just move along to somewhere else. So I dont see how im "whining again" either (...the again is even more odd considering this is my 1st post to you in this thread).

Thirdly, do you really have to make yourself look 12?

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Imo grping is fun, i solo till my friends came online and if they wanna play stealther too i grp with them, wont say not to an irl or a guild friend, cos thats rude and i enjoy grping with them. Every1 grping i cant count how many times i got killed by zerg, but i never will make a whinethead just qqing if they make rude geasure after the fight :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
got whines/flames for no reason at all.

To make a movie and put all those comments in is to put a big "FLAME ME!" sign on your back.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Claudio said:
WTF u talking about!...so whats the matter with using VANISH then PA ing again...the guy is simply using his abilities u fooking goon...AND another thing...to do all that shit in a few seconds IS skilled...omg...bring on the fooking violins :kissit: play me another tune..please!..long live stealth groups...try that tune... :clap:

Your not very bright are you?? read my post again you will see that I was pointing to the fact that he didnt use vanish´+ pa in melee rather using vanish to try getting away when hes been popped from stealth.. Using vanish + PA as melee started would have kinda made him have some skill... But instead he was sort of trying to restealth.. jeeez no wonder you guys need to zerg... :kissit:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
and ppl wonder why everyone thinks albs are 12 year olds with ppl like claudio and CO :rolleyes:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Amusing that Mattis whines about zerging since he's another one of those "ololol i'm duoing with my freind, teh other 3 aren't with me, so get a clue, newb!!1" people. :)

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Amusing that Mattis whines about zerging since he's another one of those "ololol i'm duoing with my freind, teh other 3 aren't with me, so get a clue, newb!!1" people. :)

Derric ask around from some mids about how much I group or not.. there was a short time where I did nothing but almost duo with Feg.. that time is long gone (was about a year ago that he decided to quit).. If you put out the amount I´ve been grouped or soloed with both my hunters (Faravid/Mattis) I think its about 90% I´ve gone solo.. rest of the 9.9% I´ve duoed with feg.. so now figure out the % I have been more then in a duo.. and those times have often been forced bye the likes of those im naming in this thread.. :flame:

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Grouping as stealther is teh bore... I really don't get the attraction of it.

"omg haha we sure pwned that soloer!" Yay?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Stealther's whineing about being Ganked..............

Very Amuseing :p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Claudio said:
:wanker:

Bah..feck it...isnt it about time we consta zerged this noob out of the game...Just like we did to the other ass of a norse...What was the name again Tip??...It escapes me...the dancing jester routine we had going..........
RIZZA...RIZZA...RIZZA...RIP...RIP...RIP..(another :wanker: btw).
Lol..you wont stop the duos / trios / quads / fivesome..sixers sevens or eights mates!..so stop the QQ and try n take on THE crew..see how far ya get...<salutes the Albion STEALTH teams..may you live long and prosper> :cheers:
TBTH I think it really boils down to the fact that they<mids n hibs cant handle grp v grp against Alb stealth...they almost certainly get wiped until the odds are 2-1 in their favour>

Hi der :wanker: Oo new emote!

Friea

Banned
yeah a shame that the guys in the topic still is zerging :<, or at least was when i saw them last time

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Alyssania said:
Coming from mid stealther and we all know you and people from your realm only group to clear the apk... erm amg, that is really a good post there.

Keep it up and do post more when you feel like it. We all want to hear about it... Really we do...

Havent been grouped with my inf since NF came and everytime I went out I met nothing less then group of 2 stealthers so I dont blame anyone from grouping. Highest been 6 hib stealthers hitting me and 3 starting just to shoot me. Think most were lowbie rangers for some odd reason.

And doesnt need to be a swedish person to understand that freeking language sadly.

Got that beat - had 9 <coughs> solo <coughs> hunters pop on me at brynja a few weeks back...and an SB...Wish i'd managed to get an angle that i could screenie all of them from before i died (which was FAST).If they want to group up thats fine just dont bitch at people if they pop you in front of full groups or wont fight you in future (certain people i know dont solo so i just run when they pop on me)...

Excuse the spelling just got in from work and pissed as a fart. :drink: :drink: :drink: Got paid to drink beer and watch comedy tonight - good job eh ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Oldfaravid said:
Your not very bright are you?? read my post again you will see that I was pointing to the fact that he didnt use vanish´+ pa in melee rather using vanish to try getting away when hes been popped from stealth.. Using vanish + PA as melee started would have kinda made him have some skill... But instead he was sort of trying to restealth.. jeeez no wonder you guys need to zerg... :kissit:
Just a little add to that - yes dwera did solo a lot, but also grouped a lot - especially after i killed them 1-1 in a fight they would frequently come back with another adds, if i somehow survived or killed one before dying, more again next time etc.
That said damn he's a tough 1-1 kill.

Still pissed - excuse spelling and grammar....Mmm bed.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Im just wondering why Tip has the chars from Aim in his sig :/

Furthermore it is interesting to see some claim its more fun to duo/trio whatever with friends; however Claudio seems to do it 'just to grieve others'.

Ah well I guess he's only honest; in the end I cannot imagine it must be fun to trio++ for Claudio; because the only job he had in OF was uncover + grapple-spam ftw.

Stealthcrews existed from Rambo/Excellenze etc on; not much changed. I rarely play ranger anymore; i liked to play solo in the stealtherworld; but its very hard nowadays; its more and more duo's+++ u meet and its simply impossible to kill someone with 2 others bashing you too.

It is ironic argueably the strongest 1 vs 1 classes OVERALL without RA's are so wellknown on Prydwen as 'zerging fucks'. Good scout who invested time in his spec + ML's + gear is unbeatable without RA's up. Scout should win 95% of his fights if enemy is without purge. Surprisingly enough the majority of scouts has no idea how to play; and the only few exceptions on this rule (Aoln, Arauk?) aren't been thát active.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
^^I rarely play ranger anymore.
saw you the other day in POC when u FZ me into some mobs after uncovering me infront of 3 other hibs.. but like you say not many skilled players about atm. :)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Glacier said:
Amen to that, lots of mids going 2-3+ , but theres the occational FG albstealthers around.. Even tho i dont zerg, alot of other hibs do sadly, but mids worst there imo
can you blame mid stealthers for grouping ? even 3 sbs can easely be killed by 1 infil whit out BB etc. in rog armour :p and ranger/scouts omg compared to hunters. mid stealth classes should get handicap whn fighting alb/hib stealthers like 5 free hits ore summit. and tbfh hib stealthers zergs more then alb/mid atm so many rangers these days :C i havent been grouped 1 time whit my lvl 48 char and i onley had 1 on 1 fight sicne Nf release even rr11 albs adds when im solo and got 10% hp left. man do they suck xD

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Just a little add to that - yes dwera did solo a lot, but also grouped a lot - especially after i killed them 1-1 in a fight they would frequently come back with another adds, if i somehow survived or killed one before dying, more again next time etc.
That said damn he's a tough 1-1 kill.

hey, mr ebay, ive never grouped alot.

i was playing solo before the original evita sold you her minstrel.

I dare you to back up with whom i have grouped alot with. Ive asked this question to everyone who says im a zerger or that i group alot, yet no one has given me a serious answer. Why? because its pure bullsh!t and it cant be backed up with solid facts.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
BigE said:
^^I rarely play ranger anymore.
saw you the other day in POC when u FZ me into some mobs after uncovering me infront of 3 other hibs.. but like you say not many skilled players about atm. :)

Hehe true; that was kinda lame I guess :)

Ironically enough I was taking a stroll in (iirc) Albion; was noone to be killed; camping abit of Boldiam - nothing..

Buffbot went LD; instead of porting back I decided to check PoC and found 2 hibbies (eldritch + bard) there (1 was XXcal; guildie; didnt know he was in PoC-Alb tho) and i saw u; so instinctively i hit u out of stealth; u vanished...

Went to chase u (ofcourse) and kicked u out of stealth; the moment we fought I FZ and see 3 mobs starting to hit u with other mobs very close to our fighting location.

Decided to leave it with the FZ and 'have fun with aggro I aint gonna burn my hands unbuffed on 3 orange-reds' and stealthed off. Managed to get past the shades on my ranger (tho the watcher sees through stealth and a nice Shar Shade went to stalk me); stealthed past Ziphyliste or smth (high con boss with 2-3 high con adds); went into Summoners Hall; tried a few porters and suicided on 1 :p

Was not an intentional XP-dead to you; tho it was 'rather funny' and I think I did a /laugh coz i was laughing irl about it too xD

Happy to repay you the 17g con loss once tho :)

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
:) thanks.. pissed me at the time, but hey suppose I can see funny side..<just about>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom