Blendrake T3 tonight.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
/salute hibbies.

Was fun playing cat and mouse with ya for a couple of hours.
5 hunters and 2 sbs V you 'orrible lot....

Glad you came out of keep and played wiv us :fluffle:

Nice to see Attle back after retirement too :) strong hunta :), thx to Dubaxter for fun :)

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
Well played tonight guys.
Was alot of fun with some good stealther play from you lot.
Its nights like that that keep me playing DAOC.
Hib group 2 druids,warden,void eldrich,2 blademasters and enchanter.
Alb would just have come and zerged but you gave both groups the opportunity for a full evenings worth of skilled tactical play
/salute

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
No offense meant m8...its just what happens.
I do not intend to flame just point out that the play on that particular evening was a refreshing change from the usual.
We all know about the PoC camping and zergs..it happens. however it was nice to have an evening of gaming that was not demoralizing.
I appololgise for the line but no flame was intended.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Thats what life is all about

FUN - FUN - FUN - FUN, And thats what we had. I am so enjoying my new Melee spec hunter after 3.5 years of following the pied piper I have seen the error of my ways.

Nice one hibbies, well played... And well done Middies for sticking at it likewise

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it was a lot of fun...

Chosen vs. teh mighty hunters :)

Yea we thought we would charge ya in the end... was more fun than just shroomin up and watchin teh traps go off :) Hope to see u all again perhaps att he same place....

Cheers guys :cheers:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Best fun in a long while, it was a little cat and mouse play, we had the overhand outside, but when u charged we had to run away. LOADS of fun.

It was a NS to with very bad stealth, he was killed some times ;)

/Pilare

Mistlin

Fledgling Freddie
aye.....very good fun

:cheers:

but man....how many pn's of mine did u take down...and as for making me look like a pin cushion...... :eek6:

Attle

Fledgling Freddie
That night was really nice, with rp's to both realms.
Salute to the hibs, very nice to see that you dared to go out of the keep and even better was that there was no others adding on the fights we had. :clap: :clap:

It's time to get Prophets going once again, was a while since the rp's moved in on either Attle or Prophets :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom