Blendrake Faste

I

ilienwyn

Damn that was funny. I was playing with my necro (always being careful not to have pet inside walls) and i was last one standing in lord room with mezzed pet. So, i took my chances...
I jumped losing only 93% of life (which means nothing for necro as he is one hit without pet) and summoned a new pet. I even managed to solo someone who was trying to find out where i was while iwas standing outside keep next to gatekeeper (sorry shadez).
Liked the fact that 2 were sticked to me waiting for rest to kill pet so they could kill me. Thanks also to Oshis and Somberlain spending so much time emoting me while dead. Sorry to worry you. I was sending message cause i couldn't believe i killed someone alone.

P.S.1: Really loved the motion onward emote. Was fitting. Like saying to me: go on, release :pP
P.S.2: I was so legal that my pet even got some nasty spells on it from time to time making hard to cast. tbh i try to avoid pet classes as any of the pets can go through doors/walls and attack. Witnessed it in the beginning :p

S

stroopwafel

yeah i was one of those who were sticking you
and i eventually killed you with my insta :)

just had to nail that necro who got me through the gate and made my corpse disappear inside the gate so i had to release :(

I

ilienwyn

lol, bad luck that one.
Was it me?
My necro has the original name of Nekromanths.
Only 4 bubbles from abomination atm but already 2L5. Too bad i missed all the fun today cause of the lag. Twice i "managed" to get killed and transfercorpse and i had a ld due to lag before any rezz...:(
Kinda like necro, feels much more useful in keeps than my arms. Trying to hit someone with xbow is not fun at all, although it can make insane damage when lucky (100++ damage with something untrained is kinda weird)...

Users who are viewing this thread