Bledmeer

A

ab_fluid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bledmeer

Originally posted by -ag-bometal
Gunner i already missed your gentle comments who are always full of creativity and intelligent remarks...

3. If you want to bitch about 2H paladins, start a thread about it

That would be all

do it gunner its been a while since a good 2h pally thread!!

H

herjulf

There was 2.5fg defending inside keep at start with 3 trebs.

After 25mins at keep, 5fg+ albs were inc from amg - bled early scout reports.

I took position with my SM "mokkurvalve" and hid inside the mid tank force hitting gate, when i heard they were inc and saw the first mincer charging through, i took position with him at gatekeeper and blasted away 2.5 fg´s of em so now, i would say about 5-6.5 fg´s were inside keep.

Taking on those numbers with such a "small" counterforce, is quite hard, doable since we had the doors worked down pretty good.
And with interference from HIBs.. well it dont help.

Again we know why Mirc is the enemy of the "fair" fight. :)

W

wolfen_rb

well, after we helped takin bleed ( we had the rams up ) our FG RB gone jamtland / uppland border to fight the mids goin for bleedmer....and it was great :)

first we got 2 fg mids down, right after came another and another....was all in all 6 fg mids in 30 mins .....and yeah, there was fury in the slaughterhouse :mgwhore:

we died to alot mids near nottmoor then and had to release, amg was blocked but after second try we destroyed together with 2 other alb grps the mids @ amg :)

was a great fun, keep it goin :cheers:

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by Chenuba
Wouldn't believe anything else. That's what you always do !!!:sleeping: :sleeping:

Live as you learn

You have never been out defending your keeps in albion, when mids were doing

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by ormagaa
Live as you learn

You have never been out defending your keeps in albion, when mids were doing

Well you sound like you haven't played for long since you can say so. If you've ever heard of Kilgorge and his raids on Renaris and how Albs was farmed there for hours, you'll know you're deadwrong.
But that's aparently a typical mid way of viewing things the other way around without having the facts straight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom