Bledmeer right now

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
I really doubt you have a family, cause you really sounds like a insane powergamer who don't have real life neither go to the pubs and discos saturday nights, in fact surely your wife is your computer and your childs are the periferics. Fyi i have a job, and i love my free time, and i love go whit my friends or watch a film or the tv in weekend, is really sad that you claim have a real life and be a mature person because u set the alarm clock to do a relic raid, so shut up and fuck you retard, and go play your game while you think you are really a real person, and not a sad game maniac who wake up early morning in a weekend to play a freaking computer game. For me wake up alllll days at 7.00 am is a reason to don't do the same in weekend, perhaps you must look for proffesional help to try cure your insanity, you sad bastard. Hope you aren't the standard midgard player, really i hope (and i doubt).

WoW.

Well time to head back to school now after yer summerholiday. FYI my son is 15 years and he doesn't play games that much, he plays soccer and icehockey. And you'll maybe learn what a ordinary weekend morning looks like the day u grow older then u are now. I'm out of work atm. so i spend too many hours with this great game but i do have a life outside it too, working hard with my band atm. going into the studio to record a 7' + a new demo. But what do u know about that?

And grownups doesn't use that foul language u're using, the vocabulary is a little more complex then that u know. Or maybe u don't, what do i care. Insulting a person like u do is things that kids do most of the times and the way u did it to me proves it really.

Relax kiddo it's just a game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom